Prohibition supper club

Went there this past Saturday and the people there were absolutely beautiful. The show was excellent; it's a burlesque show with a dinner. I had the prime rib and my hat goes to the chef. Anyway, the address is 1008 prairie for anyone that's interested.
Be interested in a little more info, went to a speak easy in Albuquerque that's was fun a few years back. Had to have reservations & password, plain door with a old fashion little door that they would open for you to give the password to get in. Host played gangster but were seriously when it came to bothering other guest (had a lot of Hollywood types in town shooting pictures). Was pricy but food was good & atmosphere was fun.
Thanks for the Intel man, it's been on my radar for a little while now but haven't had the chance to go yet.

OK here it is it's open to anybody. Very hot and sexy show but no outright nudity of course(the city won't allow a cabaret downtown). The entertainers are all gorgeous and love to hang out with you after the show and drink with you(you buy the drinks of course). A great part of the show is the aerial acts. Very talented performers. For you dinner and a show hobbyist its where you want to go even though the women there are fucking hot as shit. The cheapest ticket is 20 bucks but you have to spend 45 extra in the theatre. Show starts at 7pm and 9:30 on Friday and Saturday. 7:30 on Thursday. The show is one hour and a half on Fri and Sat and one hour on Thursday. The women there are so hot Caroline Davenport would just blend in there. I went with a provider this weekend but last weekend I went and got wasted at the bar then just propositioned the chick I was with paid her 180 and went to the jw Marriott down the street. She was fucking gorgeous. I would not suggest this. I just went with it because I felt a good vibe with her. Bring your wallet drinks are expensive but these are designer bartenders. They make their own syrups, freshly squeezed the orange juice. Shit like that. I guarantee if you are a foodie you will absolutely love this place.
I luv burlesque shows. I go every year to the Valintines show in the Heights.
I luv burlesque shows. I go every year to the Valintines show in the Heights. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
You would love the show there. It is the only burlesque venue in Houston and the moonlight dolls perform there. I would strongly suggest you go there. Everyone there is loaded and not afraid to buy a lovely lady like yourself with gorgeous toes a drink. I wish you weren't NBA, but oh well......
Awhh. Thank you
  • RoxyG
  • 06-23-2015, 12:54 AM
I was just talking about that place with a friend a few days ago. Definitely will be making plans to check it out soon.
I was just talking about that place with a friend a few days ago. Definitely will be making plans to check it out soon. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Make a reservation for Fri or Sat because they are always sold out and the theatre is small.
Ya'll know by now, it's always best to post a link:
http://www.prohibitionhouston.com/
Looks like a lot of fun
Ya'll know by now, it's always best to post a link:
http://www.prohibitionhouston.com/
Looks like a lot of fun Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Thank you for your help!
The women there are so hot Caroline Davenport would just blend in there. Originally Posted by shinepro
They all have phat asses and big honkers?
Hey Gorgeous

Seriously, a civi friend of mine has been talking about me taking her there. Gonna have to check it out.

BTW,
Went to see Post Modern Jukebox at warehouse live. Awesome talent and a couple of the gals are hot as fuck. It was entertaining but the venue sucked for that type of show. Would have been nice to get off my feet occasionally. I bellied up to the one of the bars, made friends with a hot little bartender and kept my claws out. Even then too many people were invading my space. Other option was to sit in the second theater which is kinda open to the main one but you can't see the stage from there.
I want to go, hint, HINT, HINT the size of my ample, pale behind.

Sounds like a great place for a dinner date.
They all have phat asses and big honkers?
Hey Gorgeous

Seriously, a civi friend of mine has been talking about me taking her there. Gonna have to check it out.

BTW,
Went to see Post Modern Jukebox at warehouse live. Awesome talent and a couple of the gals are hot as fuck. It was entertaining but the venue sucked for that type of show. Would have been nice to get off my feet occasionally. I bellied up to the one of the bars, made friends with a hot little bartender and kept my claws out. Even then too many people were invading my space. Other option was to sit in the second theater which is kinda open to the main one but you can't see the stage from there. Originally Posted by boardman
I love Postmodern Jukebox! Let me know the next time they come to town.
I have had the shrimp and grits, the pork chop, and the filet mignon. All great. I'm a old head. I used to go there when it was the mercury room. The good old days go there and try my luck, but there was always plan b with the butt nakeds, acme studio, escape, wildflowers, 1960 etc. Oh well....