Can't believe we have another poll

you would think after 8 bannings, the banning of multiple handles, that his ban finally would be permanent. Alas, not the case I guess as you can see, someone is back threadcrapping all over the board

So, by so by popular demand, here is a new poll

Winner gets, well who knows what the winner gets, bragging rights for the next 3 months I guess, unless some lovely lass wants to step up and offer something more enticing
As usual, I choose the $1 option to try to steal the Showcase
How many times does a person need to get banned before its permanent? And, who cares enough to keep track of the number of bans and how long they took?
Could the moderation intervene here plese? This thread needs to be CLOSED. There is NO need for this to continue to be happening.
He may be around a little longer since Bambino is on a mini-vacation.
Actually tatas, there IS a need for this poll. I need to cover my losses now that Nyquist isn't going to win the Triple Crown. So try to hang on for 3 weeks, ok?
Could the moderation intervene here plese? This thread needs to be CLOSED. There is NO need for this to continue to be happening. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Fucking crybaby.
If I was tatas I would view this poll as an incentive to behave myself. He can prove us all wrong and show everyone that "tatas is a reformed man" (zero votes so far).

On second thought, that would be as boring as it is unlikely.
If I was tatas I would view this poll as an incentive to behave myself. He can prove us all wrong and show everyone that "tatas is a reformed man" (zero votes so far).

On second thought, that would be as boring as it is unlikely. Originally Posted by lustylad
I have faith in him every time he comes back.
The thing is...I think the guy has some useful information. He just doesn't seem to have the social skills necessary to converse in a civilized manner. He ends up coming across as obnoxious and annoying until the point of being banned. Strange.
How many times does a person need to get banned before its permanent? And, who cares enough to keep track of the number of bans and how long they took? Originally Posted by Big Stig
I would have thought after being banned for mutliple handles would have done it but apparently not. if that is the case, wonder how soon we see MickeyMantle cough cough BabeRuth back

As far as keeping track, no sweat or cares there, the info just carries over from poll to poll.
Що се отнася до това отива , ако голямата конзолата наистина е български и може да го прочете и ( или да използвате Google превежда ) може би можем да го накара достатъчно ядосан, за да започне своя RTM навик отново . Достатъчно RTM и може би това ще се изпикая модове разстояние . Просто съм любопитен
Definitely a fucking crybaby. No social skills. Banned more times and with more handles than I can count. Dumb fucking disgusting and unnecessary avatars. Scaring prospective providers away. Not sure what it takes for a permanent ban here, but I believe he has certainly satisfied all requirements.
Що се отнася до това отива , ако голямата конзолата наистина е български и може да го прочете и ( или да използвате Google превежда ) може би можем да го накара достатъчно ядосан, за да започне своя RTM навик отново . Достатъчно RTM и може би това ще се изпикая модове разстояние . Просто съм любопитен Originally Posted by luckyman1
Blahhhh ha ha ha ha , this shit made my day. It makes absolutely NO sense.

An FYI: The only language allowed on this site is English in order for the moderation to be able to understand what is being said and take steps if need be. Please respect that. And guys, do not try to impress me with my own language I grew up with and have been speaking all my life. Google translator is OK for simple and very short sentences. Once a sentence becomes "complex" google translate just cracks me the fuck up. It is total useless shit.
Please quit speculating. I only have one handle and whence I've been banned I've born and assumed my punishment. Then have returned.