Ultimate GFE

Who has some supreme GFE skills in Central Arkansas. And GO
I can't pick just one, but for my money and in no particular order, Vannah, Issabella, Felina.
That's those that live in that neck of the woods. If they tour Ginger and Nova would be on my list. And Jane but I don't think she tours.
Thanks for the shout out, Spanky!! Actually, I would love to tour! I am not quite popular enough to justify one just yet, but I'd love to. Despite growing up along the east coast, and living in several different States growing up, due to my parents' careers, I admit I've never been to either Texas or Louisiana. Its almost embarrassing!
  • kman
  • 03-09-2017, 09:45 PM
Dang Jane no Texas? Gotta quit being so busy and travel a little I go to Dallas, Tx every week
@jane I would be on the request list for LR? only 3 1/2 hours
  • BK
  • 03-09-2017, 11:13 PM
Totally agree on Vannah, she is awesome, sweet, sexy, a total GFE package.

Haven't had the pleasure of Issabella or Felina. But there is still time.
Lol, problem is I'm not busy enough, at least not with profit-generating activities! Travelling takes $$...however, most of my "hobby" time seems to be spent chatting with very busy fellows.
Poor things, they work so much...they dont have time to do much more than chat about scheduling, but can't manage to find the time to actually see me.
Or worse..when they manage to find the the time, and book an appointment, work usually calls them away at the last minute.

If this trend changes, I'm more than happy to use the gains to see some new places.
I can't pick just one, but for my money and in no particular order, Vannah, Issabella, Felina. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Totally agree on Vannah, she is awesome, sweet, sexy, a total GFE package.

Haven't had the pleasure of Issabella or Felina. But there is still time. Originally Posted by BK
I'm flattered that y'all think so highly of my GFE skills!
I'm flattered that y'all think so highly of my GFE skills! Originally Posted by Vannah
Hoping to refresh my memory of them in the not too distant future!
That's those that live in that neck of the woods. If they tour Ginger and Nova would be on my list. And Jane but I don't think she tours. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thanks, hon.
Jane you should definitely plan a trip to LR one weekend. I think you have more than enough of a following.
Jane you should definitely plan a trip to LR one weekend. I think you have more than enough of a following. Originally Posted by Kudzu71
I think I will, and soon. I go to Little Rock every few months anyway, to see a friend of mine who moved down there last year. Maybe my next trip I can squeeze in some time for mischief.
I think I will, and soon. I go to Little Rock every few months anyway, to see a friend of mine who moved down there last year. Maybe my next trip I can squeeze in some time for mischief. Originally Posted by JaneDarling
Come with me in April! I have my plastic surgery consult in Little Rock then. I'm sure I can squeeze in a little hobby fun while I'm there. Too bad our hot tub isn't portable. Lol
I am a true GFE