Are Hairy armpits sexy?

Are Hairy armpits sexy?
No, I don't even like Bush Pits on men. I was so glad when tank tops for men went out of style, or the 80 fishnet shirt for men.
Are Hairy armpits sexy? Originally Posted by pickupkid
on men, or on women?
On women NO!
Very much so!!! Love me a beautiful hairy arm pitted woman.
Mine are!!
only the Brits would say that! Got to remember they like warm beer! jk
On women I assume? Hell no!
Shaved armpits and shaved pussy. That's the way to go. Heck, I shave my armpits too (and my balls) ��
I think hairy armpits on a guy is sexy, provided the pits are clean and don't have matted up hair or deodorant balls.
Hell no. It’s lame, on women and men. My manscaping includes armpit maintenance. This may be too metro for many of you, but, oh well.

100,000 years ago, we were attracted to other by the musk in our body hairs. Not the case anymore (even though at our root instincts, we still are). These days we’re drawn to each other by money, status, and size of body parts.

I’m not saying you have to be hairless. A little regrowth is ok, but when it’s all untamed and shit, that’s just gross. Deodorant caking up and shit.
It's so weird to me to shave your whole body. People get so bent out of shape about hair. Its natrual as long as it's kept up and neat , it's all good to me. I'm probably desensitized to armpit hair since I have a bunch of hippy friends lol.in fact it's quite lucrative to have armpit hair for a female. Personally, I shave but I don't care either way. Each their own.
Are Hairy armpits sexy? Originally Posted by pickupkid
No, no, no.

Eefinatly no arm pit hair. I prefer no pubic hair as well, but have less objection to a landing strip. A full bush is a sort of turn off . . .I'll do it, but no DATY.
I'm old enough to remember when Eurotrash didn't shave anything. They also didn't use deodorant or have air conditioning in their cars. In short, they stunk to high hell. I remember wanting to wear a gas mask at the Frankfurt auto show because the stench was unbearable to an American nose. Thank God things eventually changed.
Grew up in Germany. NO! What’s next? Hairy legs?