LET ME CLEAR SOME THINGS UP

I just took a lil time and read a few of my new 1 revewis. I love some of y'all and some of y'all need to get a life. LmFaO....one guys said PSA she offs bareback now (CORRECTION....I have to have had seen u already b4 I would CONSIDER seeing u for bb! I don't jus offer it to the everyone....cause then u would never know what ur agreeing to put ur mouth on! another guy said "yes somete days I get her in here good days and others her bad (well something like that)
IM BIPOLAR...AND HONESTLY THAT ISNT SOMETHING I SHOULD HAVE TO SAY OR TELL U!!!! IF UM NOT UR XUO UP TEA.......THEN DOOONNTT COME BACK!!!!! ALSO, another dude said I sound like a robot.....have u guys even took 3sec to re-read HALF THE DUMBASS SHJT U HAVE SAID?!?!?! DOUBT IT....so my shit to auto response atm! .......Tbh I DIDNT HAVE TO NOR WANT TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS.....BUT I FEEL LIKE I HAD TO FOR THR GUYS WHO TALK N TALK N TALK N AHAVE NO CLUE WTF THEY ARE EVEN CRYING ABOUT!!!!!! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...I LOOK HELLA GOOD!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Snapchat-438558994.jpg (124.0 KB, 379 views)
That cleared everything up...
Smoking hot!
LMFAO! This is the part of ECCIE that is the most entertaining!
Nice threAD. The main point you made and the ONLY thing guys will see is that you offer BAREBACK. Nice marketing....
That cleared everything up... Originally Posted by royamcr
My thoughts exactly. Nuts and SHOUTING always works for me.
Perhaps you should hire someone to proof read your posts BEFORE you push the submit button??????
How about a half and half and a double dose of drama
BiPolar just means drop a load in the front and a load in the back. You can go for the TriPolar in the mouth if you can.
So can I see you for a session and short you on your donation and say the ATM was being bipolar?
I would like to see a clear chick then I can see my dick while we have good time.
BiPolar just means drop a load in the front and a load in the back. You can go for the TriPolar in the mouth if you can. Originally Posted by royamcr
Tri polar chicks rock!
Ever done it with clear blow up doll because all paint came off china plastic. Sex with her should be same.
Reading ROS must be interesting
Sooooo... this was posted everywhere BUT Arkansas?