All I want for Christmas

Let’s see what this group of providers and hobbyists want for Christmas 🎄
A bigger bucket for my list and the energy to complete it. LOL
That Naomi Smith changes her residence to KC.
Hey it's a wish....
Another peak at Santa's 3rd list, the nicely naughty list
(just to confirm what I already know)
Look at my avatar!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1sfqj5jf2k...List1.jpg?dl=0

‘Nuff said, good night!
Time machine. To go back to a better time in the hobby. Lol
Look at my avatar!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1sfqj5jf2k...List1.jpg?dl=0

‘Nuff said, good night! Originally Posted by dumars
. Yes she would be on my wish list also, very sexy gal. Man you could spend hours with her if the pocket book would allow
I was going down a long escalator at the Atlanta airport, years ago, when coming up was a girl to compare to this one. I managed to maintain my cool as she was going by, then an uncontrollable JESUS FUCKING CHRIST came over me!! And I wasn’t the only one!

‘Bout had the same reaction to this one when I spotted the ad!

. Yes she would be on my wish list also, very sexy gal. Man you could spend hours with her if the pocket book would allow Originally Posted by happy 1
That Naomi Smith changes her residence to KC.
Hey it's a wish.... Originally Posted by Boredinop
THIS!!!
peace love harmony
mwait,that sounds like a song lol

I want more "yummy fun adventures".......
luke the song says...Its not the life you choose,its the life you live!!!
I want to eat some chocolates out of Seductrix's Chocolate Box!!
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I would like ms Dallas rain to meet Mr Santa sometime in happy land. Merry Christmas to all out there. So many good providers and hobbyists, LE just let’s us enjoy what we do. Undercover enjoy your Christmas also. My Christmas wish.
I want my favorite to visit KC for some Christmas cheer. Oh, wait that's happening, Thank you Santa.
I would like ms Dallas rain to meet Mr Santa sometime in happy land. Merry Christmas to all out there. So many good providers and hobbyists, LE just let’s us enjoy what we do. Undercover enjoy your Christmas also. My Christmas wish. Originally Posted by happy 1

Christmas is coming in a few short days..can I sit on Santas lap?

Christmas wish this year.... to win a million dollars so I can get a cabin in the mountains of Montana and a loft on Bourbon St in new orleans!!
andddddd some naughty fun tooooo lol!!!
Christmas is coming in a few short days..can I sit on Santas lap?

Christmas wish this year.... to win a million dollars so I can get a cabin in the mountains of Montana and a loft on Bourbon St in new orleans!!
andddddd some naughty fun tooooo lol!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Santa would love to have you set on his lap but Santa is now dealing with long haul Covid and will probably not be able to deliver all the Christmas gifts this year. Guess his elves will need to help make deliveries, or maybe Mrs Santa can take on the task. Merry Christmas to all.