Date: 7/11/2023
Name: Nana
Phone: Screening required
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/nana
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Royal/Luna
Activities: Undress, Shower, DFK, Caress, BBBJ, BLS, Nipple licking,Tongue everywhere,DFK,LFK, 69,Daty,Dato,Mish,Doggie,sciss ors the whole front 9
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Ok. Enough has been said about her but seriously, she is a petite gorgeous looking woman that to be honest looks good riding you. Her MM C's are splendid and you can tell the work was done in Korea. Flawless skin. Body is smooth. I honestly like the view of her from every angle.
Recommendation: Yes
Very well written. Nana is the best now.
Agree nana is the best. Sometimes wish miso had the same performance. Love that tiny little body!
Confirming Nana as top notch provider. Had a great time with her. Love those nipples.
Confirming Nana as top notch provider. Had a great time with her. Love those nipples. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Works for me. She is spectacular.
I see the great comments about Nana, and I want to see her, but is there anyone better I should try first?
I see the great comments about Nana, and I want to see her, but is there anyone better I should try first? Originally Posted by 2balls75
I see 3 comments that she is the Best. That alone makes me want to see her.
Yeah, I know I was hoping that there were other guys that hadn’t commented that were just lurking about that had any other suggestions. Nana it will be.
I see 3 comments that she is the Best. That alone makes me want to see her. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Let us know what you find out.
Confirming Nana as top notch provider. Had a great time with her. Love those nipples. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Yes sir, I approve of this message.
she is the best
she is the best Originally Posted by Expresso_XII

This is the only thing Espresso knows how to say...but in this case he isn't wrong
This is the only thing Espresso knows how to say...but in this case he isn't wrong Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Nana is the best captain obvious. Must suck to do accounting all day and then try to apply that to a hooker board.
Put y'all crap aside and focus on Nana. I am seeing her this weekend.