Will happened to HDS also happen to AS?

AS only has 2 more working and the favorites like asa and crystal are gone. Impending doom?
I heard new girl on Sunday and 2 more after that. We’ll see I guess
AS only has 2 more working and the favorites like asa and crystal are gone. Impending doom? Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
Nah. All AMPs and Studios have ebbs and flows. Sometimes losing a couple of Ladies is a signal that 3-4 are on the way soon. It's like a Baseball Card collection. You think you're set because you got the Hank Aaron you wanted for months, but then you find out Marv Throneberry is available.
AS only has 2 more working and the favorites like asa and crystal are gone. Impending doom? Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney

Question 1 (badly written). Answer 1 = DUH. It's the same studio genius.

Question 2. Answer 2 = How would we know. Ask the studio.
Has anyone gotten info on why Crystal left? Or is she on the week “vacation”.

With that being said, multiple girls may have dipped out of AS if business had slowed down, along with avoiding the DFW area and poor reviews such as what happened to Rose.

With that being said, most dudes in DFW are good, but the ones who are bad are truly ruining this for the rest. Shower before, not so rough and just do the basics with these chicks
All it takes is one bad experience to sent a girl back to Cal.
Cristal is on a real vacation
What are these douchbags doing to give them a bad experience? Do they beat them? Spit on them? Verbally abuse them? I'm Just curious?
What are these douchbags doing to give them a bad experience? Do they beat them? Spit on them? Verbally abuse them? I'm Just curious? Originally Posted by Stressfree1
What do douchebags do? Try to force activities like Greek and bareback, threaten shitty reviews, outings, take the donation and run, etc.

There’s a lot they can do, unfortunately.
Nah. All AMPs and Studios have ebbs and flows. Sometimes losing a couple of Ladies is a signal that 3-4 are on the way soon. It's like a Baseball Card collection. You think you're set because you got the Hank Aaron you wanted for months, but then you find out Marv Throneberry is available. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Fleer or Topps? Fleer went out of business.
Nah. All AMPs and Studios have ebbs and flows. Sometimes losing a couple of Ladies is a signal that 3-4 are on the way soon. It's like a Baseball Card collection. You think you're set because you got the Hank Aaron you wanted for months, but then you find out Marv Throneberry is available. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
"Marvelous Marv" was the starting first baseman for the 1962 New York Mets, a team which set the modern record for most losses in a season with 120.

I've got a box full of his cards...how many are you looking for?

Or did some subtle irony escape me in my eagerness to unload these cards, er, ah, I mean, to offer an investment to a fellow monger.
thinking too much
No problem
Fleer or Topps? Fleer went out of business. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Topps.

"Marvelous Marv" was the starting first baseman for the 1962 New York Mets, a team which set the modern record for most losses in a season with 120.

I've got a box full of his cards...how many are you looking for?

Or did some subtle irony escape me in my eagerness to unload these cards, er, ah, I mean, to offer an investment to a fellow monger. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Ha! Subtle irony escaped you.
Well, you're not saying "No", so I'll save a couple of them for you...