BBFS Club - new list owner?

Time for a break. Reducing my playground to regulars for a while. There has been a lot of great information shared. As a result I have had some great BBFS/creampie experiences and others have reported back they found the experiences they were looking for.

However, I am going to step back for a while and enjoy a smaller playground.

Is there someone else out there that can maintain the list or host it somewhere? It is a great resource for those interested to find providers that also enjoy BBFS/creampie.

If you can help drop me a line - hicksphil36@yahoo.com
Dude,

Are you insane or just one sick dude. What good could come from something like this. This is supposed to be a safe site for grownups looking for good, clean, safe fun. I would bet that at least half the ladies on your list have never considered bb nevermind offered it. Your list paints those ladies in a bad light and now they got other sick nutjobs probably hounding them for something they don't offer while other guys don't even call now because they think they are disease ridden like a guy like you who bare backs providers. Not to mention the ladies who probably won't see guys who use these ladies as refs or ok's on their p411 account.

Now please, go crawl back under that rock where you belong.
Dude,

Are you insane or just one sick dude. What good could come from something like this. This is supposed to be a safe site for grownups looking for good, clean, safe fun. I would bet that at least half the ladies on your list have never considered bb nevermind offered it. Your list paints those ladies in a bad light and now they got other sick nutjobs probably hounding them for something they don't offer while other guys don't even call now because they think they are disease ridden like a guy like you who bare backs providers. Not to mention the ladies who probably won't see guys who use these ladies as refs or ok's on their p411 account.

Now please, go crawl back under that rock where you belong. Originally Posted by homer13

Very well said Homer!!!
Not to mention the ladies who probably won't see guys who use these ladies as refs or ok's on their p411 account. Originally Posted by homer13
I can definitely confirm this statement. Cost me a date a few weeks back!
Let's not go though this game again of pretending BBFS/creampie does not happen. Just revisit the previous threads for that discussion.

If you're not interested then move on to the next thread. But those that are interested like any other service it's helpful to share information. Just like who is BBBJ and CBJ. I can personally vouch for many on the list and others are from at least more than one review. Just sharing information for those that want it.

If we want to crawl under rocks then we should craw under the rock of pretending that many providers do not offer BBFS/creampie.
  • Sami
  • 03-28-2012, 10:26 PM
So true...

Dude,

Now please, go crawl back under that rock where you belong. Originally Posted by homer13
No need to feed the troll... those of you want a BS list go ahead email him who knows what he's wanting to use your email for.
No one said it didnt happen.. we just dont want to keep hearing about it. You had you say in the last thread you posted about it so no need to start a whole other useless thread on the same subject. Keep that to yourself and you can discuss it with the others that you say email you all the time about girls that do it.
I'm guessing that all those who wanted it let you know the first time around so just keep it there and share with your other disease ridden friends and stop stirring up shit here and causing the problems for the providers and guys who are looking for safe, clean fun.
This subject pops up so often, I'm in danger of being bored to death.

That could be literal for those who bore and pop uncovered. Pass.

I'm guessing that all those who wanted it let you know the first time around so just keep it there and share with your other disease ridden friends and stop stirring up shit here and causing the problems for the providers and guys who are looking for safe, clean fun. Originally Posted by homer13
Although PUBLICLY unpopular it is a valid piece of information that owners have and continue to allow to be presented. Ignoring it if uninterested allows him to have his say and move on. Comments such as yours (I've made a few myself over the years) are what fans the flames and keeps the topic in the front lines.

It is seldom the guy that posts the flamatory material that is stirring the pot. He just serves up the pot for you and others to stir.

No one said it didnt happen.. we just dont want to keep hearing about it. You had you say in the last thread you posted about it so no need to start a whole other useless thread on the same subject. Keep that to yourself and you can discuss it with the others that you say email you all the time about girls that do it. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Speak for yourself and not a "We" in regards to who wants to hear what in the boards Brittany.

If that what you say were true Brittany there would be no reason for you to run another ad or really post much at all. We've heard your opinion on most every subject so there is no need for you to continue to participate.

We would need no further discussions of screening or expected behavior of clients. All subjects beat to death over the years.

New people find their way here every day and we will always see subjects rehashed over and over and over. It is the nature of the boards.

Your say is tolerated. So must his be

So true...

No need to feed the troll... those of you want a BS list go ahead email him who knows what he's wanting to use your email for. Originally Posted by Sami
You assume it is a BS list. I have seen many of these lists and can usually validate the information presented as being in line with what others tend to say.

What you would probably be shocked at is the number of ladies ON the list as well as guys that seek it out that are prolific posters and reviewers here that will publicly decry it while privately mine it for information.

The list HAS a value to both sides of the question.

Personally I side with the group that does not want to knowingly see a gal that engages in BBFS with multiple hobbyists. I know girls that do and insist that "it is just that one guy" and then you see it validated by a few others that get it as well and the guys reporting it have the credibility to force you to believe it.

I also prefer knowing who the guys are that participate in this search. If a guy is a frequent hobbyist that regularly pushes for BBFS I don't want to see gals he is seeing no matter WHAT services they are providing.

Then there are those that simply WANT the service so the list serves a purpose for them.

Lists like these have been around a long time and there is always some back channel group sharing information on this.

It is only natural to see time take away boundaries and bring taboo subjects to the limelight. I would bet on there being a BBFS forum some day in the future.
Yay I love seeing my name is big black bold letters!!! Whispers I know you dont like me and I know its prop because im a bbw and you cant wait for a chance to "put them in there place" because we dont belong in this little world...but I really dont care as to what you have to say about me. Others like to hear what I have to say and im not going to stop posting because you dont want a bbw to post on "your" board.

I'm guessing that all those who wanted it let you know the first time around so just keep it there and share with your other disease ridden friends and stop stirring up shit here and causing the problems for the providers and guys who are looking for safe, clean fun. Originally Posted by homer13
Funny whispers homer said the exact same thing as I did. However, you told me to stop posting.... um ya ok!!!!

Second no where in my post did I say what everyone whats to hear on the boards. If im not mistaken didnt you start a "POLL" of what we ladies shouldn't post about and say on the boards.. ok pot calling the kettle black!!!

He made the exact same post in coed a few months ago, with the exact same information thats why I posted and why start a new post and not comment on the older one. If i was to do that im sure I would hear some shit about it from you. But by me saying so I should shut up... I dont think so. When I post its my ad in the provider section or I comment on a post in coed if its interesting and want to give my opinion which a majority of the posts I comment on are the ones the OP is asking for peoples opinions. I dont start posts as I clearly listed all of the ones I have ever started in your "poll" thread!

I know you dislike me which is fine I dont care... I wont stop posting, I will post my ads all the time , I will comment in coed all the time just as you and everyone else does. If you dont like what I have to say theres a little button called ignore and you will never see my posts. Ladies are scared to post here because of guys like you whispers you freely post and you dont see ladies constantly knocking you for what you have to say so how about you do the same.
YEA GIRL.. You go!!!!
YEA GIRL.. You go!!!! Originally Posted by nuglet
She's was holding down a war on two fronts! Applause!!!
Brit, again baby I know you mean well, but you always going against somebody post.. if bbfs is not you let the post be dont knock it or bash it or what ever.. I mean you seem cool, but man..

Yay I love seeing my name is big black bold letters!!! Whispers I know you dont like me and I know its prop because im a bbw and you cant wait for a chance to "put them in there place" because we dont belong in this little world...but I really dont care as to what you have to say about me. Others like to hear what I have to say and im not going to stop posting because you dont want a bbw to post on "your" board.

Funny whispers homer said the exact same thing as I did. However, you told me to stop posting.... um ya ok!!!!

Second no where in my post did I say what everyone whats to hear on the boards. If im not mistaken didnt you start a "POLL" of what we ladies shouldn't post about and say on the boards.. ok pot calling the kettle black!!!

He made the exact same post in coed a few months ago, with the exact same information thats why I posted and why start a new post and not comment on the older one. If i was to do that im sure I would hear some shit about it from you. But by me saying so I should shut up... I dont think so. When I post its my ad in the provider section or I comment on a post in coed if its interesting and want to give my opinion which a majority of the posts I comment on are the ones the OP is asking for peoples opinions. I dont start posts as I clearly listed all of the ones I have ever started in your "poll" thread!

I know you dislike me which is fine I dont care... I wont stop posting, I will post my ads all the time , I will comment in coed all the time just as you and everyone else does. If you dont like what I have to say theres a little button called ignore and you will never see my posts. Ladies are scared to post here because of guys like you whispers you freely post and you dont see ladies constantly knocking you for what you have to say so how about you do the same. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Brit, again baby I know you mean well, but you always going against somebody post.. if bbfs is not you let the post be dont knock it or bash it or what ever.. I mean you seem cool, but man.. Originally Posted by Unforgivable
I'm sweet but like I said before I will openly post on anything I wish and if you don't like me or my opinions then please put me on ignore as you don't need to comment behind me after both of my posts. I have been on the boards for close to almost 5 years and that post was for the me and all of providers and guys that have been bullied by him. So until you have been in my shoes please don't tell me what to post. As if you look under my post it has been liked by many on the board.