Whispers, why?

Why call out Sixxbach, a man you say is your friend, in such a public manner? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=446839
Oh Shit!?

Starting a whole new thread on an existing topic is hardly going to make it any less public, is it? Yeah, I know, this was your way to call Whispers out... and I'm guessing he isn't your friend or you'd be stumbling over your own rationale about now, eh?
Not like he broke Sixx's heart.
JB7
As Whispers probably has something much more important to do than answer really stupid questions, I will attempt an answer in his stead:

BECAUSE HE DESERVED IT AND/OR IT NEEDED TO BE DONE!

IJS,

G

This thread is really happening?!! Wow.
interesting. a thread about a thread.
The thread Whispers started was about Sixxbach's behavior.

Whispers "called out" Sixxbach because Whispers felt Sixxbach had chosen poorly. Whispers also stated Sixxbach needed to apologize and take a break.

This thread is about Whispers' behavior.

I have asked Whispers to explain his behavior not because he chose poorly (or wisely), but because I would like to understand why he chose to handle his friend that way.
I have asked Whispers to explain his behavior not because he chose poorly (or wisely), but because I would like to understand why he chose to handle his friend that way. Originally Posted by JohnBrown7
If you have an issue with what Whispers did then you should bring that up, if you don't then you should bring that up.

To simply state a query asking him to explain his behavior for calling out someone in a public forum, using a public forum is a two-faced and childish.

You feel like he did something wrong, then you should have brought it up in in the other thread instead of posting a new thread.

In other words, you could have written a post like this one, where I question your behavior in this thread, but am to the point about it. I think that your post lacks substance and purpose. It appears to me that you simply want to call whispers out for some reason without explaining why.

If you are going to post then make it count, otherwise think twice before you hit send.
interesting. a thread about a thread. Originally Posted by boobs mcgee
Would that be a meta-thread?
This post like Whispers post should have both been handled via private PM's except that there is the "hey look at me!" factor.

But popcorn shareholders are happy.

carry on.
interesting. a thread about a thread. Originally Posted by boobs mcgee
Inception style!
Threadception.
Inception style! Originally Posted by blindguy
Threadception. Originally Posted by GracePreston
LMAO! I love new words.
Why ask why don't try bud dry.