I want to do a long MFM session with 2 bi-curious men

yessssss miss S...they are awesome fun
I do mfm and mmf w bi-oral playtimes when I visit

hope ya find some fun!
I’m into MFM as well but I just want to be used like a slut. I want them all into me and definitely not each other lol but I just think it’s so sexy. Maybe try Fetlife
I am not into mfm but I think a size comparison of my small dick against a guy with a big dick would be hot. Send message if interested.
I love this idea and it fits into to my fantasy bucket list! I think I click all your boxes on criteria too!

QUOTE=SweetSuzanna;1061835969]I used to be able to post in the KC forum about this. But not anymore.

I have had a gangbang and some group/swap stuff, but i just want 2 men who are very into me, yet they may have this fantasy, already been with a man, experimented a little, or are curious and turned on by the idea of being intimate with a man. I dont want them to fuck each other. Just touching, little kissing each other maybe all over. Maybe suck each other or use an anal toy.
I found this to be very difficult. It had to be guys i had been with, i wanted them to be fit and sexy, but also think the other was attractive.
So i set a time for me and 3 guys to meet at a dive bar. Only 1 showed. I would love to have 4 or 5 guys come over for drinks with no pressure or expectations. Even if i hadnt been with him, but he sent me a pic.
Scheduling was a nightmare! I couldn't seem to get them all to come by on the same night! Frustrated with all the effort i put in to this, i gave up.
I need ideas and advice to make this happen. Please[/QUOTE]
I used to be able to post in the KC forum about this. But not anymore.

I have had a gangbang and some group/swap stuff, but i just want 2 men who are very into me, yet they may have this fantasy, already been with a man, experimented a little, or are curious and turned on by the idea of being intimate with a man. I dont want them to fuck each other. Just touching, little kissing each other maybe all over. Maybe suck each other or use an anal toy.
I found this to be very difficult. It had to be guys i had been with, i wanted them to be fit and sexy, but also think the other was attractive.
So i set a time for me and 3 guys to meet at a dive bar. Only 1 showed. I would love to have 4 or 5 guys come over for drinks with no pressure or expectations. Even if i hadnt been with him, but he sent me a pic.
Scheduling was a nightmare! I couldn't seem to get them all to come by on the same night! Frustrated with all the effort i put in to this, i gave up.
I need ideas and advice to make this happen. Please Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna

And i want to have a M.M.F.M session with you .

Just need TWO Hung BBC or ? so both you and i could get some cock .

Im all about it
Dude I was in. Houston area then. She has passes on to others since them......

I used to be able to post in the KC forum about this. But not anymore.

I need ideas and advice to make this happen. Please Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
i would be willing to get a nice room for this in the DFW area
IT FINALLY HAPPENED! we had some drinks and chatted. These guys are hot too! It was so amazing...i was speechless. Now i want more!
Would love to hear details. Can u PM me?
I've had a hard time with setting this kind of thing up. My most regular bi guy has exited the hobby, before ever getting something workable together.
I've experienced this in my RW right before starting this and I was surprised at how much I really like it . I would definitely do it again & again
The scheduling is so fucking hard, impossible it seems. I tried in December thinking it would be great as my birthday present to myself and with the three possible players in different parts of OK, with various obligations, including work schedules - All 3 of us were ready, willing and capable so the ‘actors’ were on the same script. I finally gave up and walked into an Asian Spa without an appointment, had a great rub down and a fantastic release at the end of the hour. For myself, I fear that the MMF dream will stay unfulfilled.
willing and able 3 here if any one is interested.
I will show up if i commit
I love this kinkd of thing
PM me
willing and able 3 here if any one is interested.
I will show up if i commit
I love this kinkd of thing
PM me Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
DAMN and in Texas 😁
Where do you live? Are you hot? Lol

And i want to have a M.M.F.M session with you .

Just need TWO Hung BBC or ? so both you and i could get some cock .

Im all about it Originally Posted by normalguy21