I want to do a long MFM session with 2 bi-curious men

I can just come there! Expensive! I wish tho

QUOTE=explr77;1061906855]FireKitten and SweetSuzanna...bi cur wm here fantasizing about mmf in a discreet out of town locale. Austin maybe?[/QUOTE]
I agree. That part is tricky. That's why I like to meet up with seven or eight interested guys for drinks and see who clicks. Which is also hard with everyone's busy schedules

QUOTE=gp80;1061918033]I am bi and am interested in such an encounter, but I'm in Chicago. I'm only attracted to women, and enjoy sexual experiences with men too... always fun to push some boundaries

However, I'm pretty picky about the men - gotta be fit and take care of yourself and clean. I can't be around average dudes once we all have our clothes off - I don't know how the women out there do it.

I'm lean, fit, well groomed, classic looks... so if you're somewhere in that ballpark and interested in a unique experience sharing another woman, let me know.[/QUOTE]
In OKC and would be up to help out. With enough notice could travel.
I have a part-time provider friend who enjoys our get together with various men/hobbyists around Houston over the years: MFM, MFMF, and gang bang. However she especially enjoys two bisexual males in the mix as it makes it sort of a free for all. She also loves guys who want to be cucked. Some just verbally as the watch. Others right in the action: forced to service the bull and be on clean-up duty.

Finding the first few is tough and then word of mouth spreads.

It is very much a fetish and many providers’ deepest fantasies get acted out in secret without nary a review written.

Some providers also do this in their civilian life with their Hubbies/boyfriend/FWBs.

Don’t give up
There are many true believers out there and “group sex” is quite addictive when the chemistry is there.
group sex” is quite addictive when the chemistry is there.

Hell yeahhhhh!!
I hope to find out with you and whoever.
group sex” is quite addictive when the chemistry is there.

Hell yeahhhhh!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have actually done this more in civilian life than with a provider. I did a review a while back in this forum. Have been trying to set up another MMF with a diff hobbiest and a provider. I am pretty surprised how many ladies are ok with MFM but when you mention MMF they go ghost. I am sure there will be another in my future and will post a review.
What's the difference in mmf vs mfm
MFM = guys are not bi... just interested in the female
MMF = free for all. Everyone doing everyone
Ditto
Either one is orgasmically fun!!!
I am pretty surprised how many ladies are ok with MFM but when you mention MMF they go ghost. I am sure there will be another in my future and will post a review. Originally Posted by the jeepguy
True, I’ve even seen this with people that actively enjoy both sexes. A lot of social stigma with Trans too.
I consider myself a hedonist...a hedonist is a person who lives their lives in the pursuit of pleasure
Should be available 4/6