We're Going back in

It would have helped if our intelligence agencies would have had a clue that ISIS existed, had built a trained army, and was just waiting to seize the moment.

But Osama BenLaden is dead. That took care of everything.
It would have helped if our intelligence agencies would have had a clue that ISIS existed, had built a trained army, and was just waiting to seize the moment.

But Osama BenLaden is dead. That took care of everything. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Wait until we cut and run "the good war" in Afghanistan.
  • WTF
  • 08-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Wait until we cut and run "the good war" in Afghanistan. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You missing the good ole days of Saddam when Christians in Iraq could live in peace?

Personally, I couldn't give a fuck less about Dead Ass Saddam, Christians , or Iraq.
The continual waste of my tax dollars pisses me off.
What real harm could result from a total withdrawal from the entire Middle East?
Let Halliburton , Schlumberger, Weatherford, Baker Hughes, NOV, and all the Oil Companies pay for their own private security! They have the funds!
You missing the good ole days of Saddam when Christians in Iraq could live in peace?

Originally Posted by WTF
Oh yeah...those were the good ole days when Christians could be harmlessly gassed.

Only you would laugh at your own ignorance.
It would have helped if our intelligence agencies would have had a clue that ISIS existed,... Originally Posted by Jackie S
"They" didn't need to know ... Obaminable knew. Called them "JV"!
Personally, I couldn't give a fuck less about Dead Ass Saddam, Christians , or Iraq.
The continual waste of my tax dollars pisses me off.
What real harm could result from a total withdrawal from the entire Middle East?
Let Halliburton , Schlumberger, Weatherford, Baker Hughes, NOV, and all the Oil Companies pay for their own private security! They have the funds! Originally Posted by Thibodaux
Okay, so you're going on record that if private companies started funding wars and killing people (by the millions) that you're okay with that. We know that you will buy the oil so I guess you're okay with that blood. By the way, they do pay for their own private security. That is why the term is PRIVATE security.

Of course we're going back in. The mistake was the delay which allowed ISIS to spread which came from the mistake of not getting the status of forces agreement. Obama is making a "token" (can you say that about Obama) effort to say that he didn't lose Iraq. Remember, Obama said in 2011 that he was leaving behind a stable, peaceful, democratic Iraq (all praise Obama...).
Okay, so you're going on record that if private companies started funding wars and killing people (by the millions) that you're okay with that. We know that you will buy the oil so I guess you're okay with that blood. By the way, they do pay for their own private security. That is why the term is PRIVATE security.

Of course we're going back in. The mistake was the delay which allowed ISIS to spread which came from the mistake of not getting the status of forces agreement. Obama is making a "token" (can you say that about Obama) effort to say that he didn't lose Iraq. Remember, Obama said in 2011 that he was leaving behind a stable, peaceful, democratic Iraq (all praise Obama...). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You do know ISIS came from Syria you dim bulb.
You do know ISIS came from Syria you dim bulb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
not according to article, shit for brains or I like JD's assessment that you are a pimple on his ass

Origins

The insurgent group was launched by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, an Arab of Jordanian descent, and flourished in the sectarian tensions that followed the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003. Zarqawi had commanded volunteers in Herat, Afghanistan, before fleeing to northern Iraq in 2001. There he joined with Ansar al-Islam (Partisans of Islam), a militant Kurdish separatist movement, for whom he led the group's Arab contingent. Analysts say this group, not al-Qaeda, was the precursor to AQI.
I think our intelligence agencies probably did know; but Obama refused to step up to the threat.................he considered them to be "Junior Varsity" terrorists ..not the big league Al Qaeda that he had already "decimated", single handedly....

But Osama BenLaden is dead. That took care of everything. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think you gentlemen forget that the situation in the middle east has been a long simmering conflict.

It would have been much better if we had NEVER gone into that hell hole in the first place and I stated that view 30 seconds after the invasion was announced, but what is done is done.

. . . Finally, you cannot put this all on President Obama who after all was a lone voice in his opposition right from the start. However, you should remember that there have been four Presidents in a row who have ordered military air strikes in that region. There is too much hatred, too much killing and too many innocent lives wiped out to stand back and do nothing.

...not the big league Al Qaeda that he had already "decimated", single handedly....

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And now that he has single-handedly taken out ISIS by decimating an "artillery piece" .. he can get back to "boning up" on his retirement plans ...

not according to article, shit for brains or I like JD's assessment that you are a pimple on his ass

Origins

The insurgent group was launched by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, an Arab of Jordanian descent, and flourished in the sectarian tensions that followed the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003. Zarqawi had commanded volunteers in Herat, Afghanistan, before fleeing to northern Iraq in 2001. There he joined with Ansar al-Islam (Partisans of Islam), a militant Kurdish separatist movement, for whom he led the group's Arab contingent. Analysts say this group, not al-Qaeda, was the precursor to AQI.
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMFAO I am sure you are in the dark no stones you make a good pair..
  • WTF
  • 08-08-2014, 01:27 PM
Oh yeah...those were the good ole days when Christians could be harmlessly gassed.

Only you would laugh at your own ignorance. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You do realize that Saddam gassed the Kurds....they are mostly Muslim.

You do realize that before the 2003 invasion there were over a million Christians living in virtual peace in Iraq.....that number has been reduced to around 400k and more and more are leaving daily.