Date: Nov 26
Name: April @ Rollipop
Phone: (502)808-8999
Email Address: Rollipop.net@gmail.com
URL / Website: Rollipop.net
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: East of downtown , Riverside and IH-35
Activities: Shower with mutual soapy fun (DD tits are fun to be soaped and played with), BBBJ, Daty, Russian 69, CIM#1, CG, ACG, K9, HJ+CIM#2
Hair Length and Color: hair , brown , mid back
Smoking Status: Non smoker.
Ethnic Background: Asian ( Korean)
Physical Description:
April is a nice and shapely gall, well developed tits ( DD, natural ) , narrower waist and a sizable ass just made for being admired and more. The moment I laid eyes on her I was thinking about K9 time. She is not a tall girl , around 5.2 and with that ass and tits she is around 115 to 120 lbs, not a skinny girl , a little better built body but far from being a thicc heavy set one. She is borderline voluptuous, no bush. Very pretty face . English soso, but understandable. She comes across as a sweet girlfriend type, willing and with a lighthearted laugh.

Recommendation: Yes
They used photos of Silvia, a Chinese nude/lingerie model. Just Google Silvia Xiuren.
How long does it take for them to respond to texts/email? I've just gotten static.
April is cute. Was introduced to her before my session with Asa.
April is cute. Was introduced to her before my session with Asa. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
BB, a double of April & Asa would be something to write home about ! Did you try to do it?
BB, a double of April & Asa would be something to write home about ! Did you try to do it? Originally Posted by Silverfox#
You guys don't know how bad we have it. This type of thing is normal life (no upcharge) in SF area.
https://asianangels.ch/