ISO civil attorney....

please email me @ jodieofdallas@yahoo.com
Without getting into the details of your case, it would probably help to say what area of law you are dealing with. Real estate, personal injury, family law, etc.
please email me @ jodieofdallas@yahoo.com Originally Posted by JodieofDallas
I emailed you.
Jodie: We need more information to give you a useful referral. There are so many areas of civil law and most attorneys specialize. So saying only that you need a civil attorney would be like me saying: "I want to see a provider today. Please PM me." Haha.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If you post an attorney ISO here, please tell us:

1. what city and state you live in or where an active lawsuit or criminal charge has been filed; and
2. a brief description of the reason you need an attorney.
Jodie: We need more information to give you a useful referral. There are so many areas of civil law and most attorneys specialize. So saying only that you need a civil attorney would be like me saying: "I want to see a provider today. Please PM me." Haha.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If you post an attorney ISO here, please tell us:

1. what city and state you live in or where an active lawsuit or criminal charge has been filed; and
2. a brief description of the reason you need an attorney. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Absolutely. I'm a civil lawyer, but I couldn't draft a deed to save my life. Or set up a trust, etc. And the types of lawyers who can do those things, can't do try personal injury lawsuits within my specialty fields either.

Just saying you want a civil attorney is like saying "I need a recommendation for a good store."