OH MS SMITH!! ... As In Meredith Smith!!

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=264718

I simply wanted to give a shout out to Meredith. She has a special way of matching your emotional and physically passion. I don't often get over to SBC to play but today was one of those days. I am not reviewing her as I did so not too long ago. But when I leave "WOWed", I want the world to know.

Thanks for a great day Meredith!!
"shout out" ... Oh man!! I've been listening to my kids music too much!!!
Thats Meridith, " UnrepentantLibertine".
ETG-----it is always my pleasure
She is the bestest
Hope it's not too late for me to chime in here. Maybe ole Muffin won't slap my hand too hard but. I am just getting back in the saddle and mounted this little philly recently and man what a ride?
Oh yeah baby. NICE addition to our corner. Glad to make her acquaintance and anticipate lots more rounds around the pen with her.
There will be a forth coming review as time allows.
That ain't no teeny bopper there now fellas. That there is a grown ass woman that knows her way around a nekkid man.
Hope it's not too late for me to chime in here. Maybe ole Muffin won't slap my hand too hard but..... Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
No hand slapping on this one, cowboy. The rules are still Don't bump a thread if it's been over 30 days since the last post. Yours was only about a week.
Take care and welcome back!
MM
Finally getting my chance with her a lil later tonite