ATM! Who's done it?

• BLM69
  • 02-18-2022, 04:29 PM
But it's okay for you guys to get pumped in the ass? I do the pumping with my hoes, not become the B....
Who said that? Look, if a Ho wants to suck your cock after you fucked her asshole raw great!!! Go for it. You like to give rimmers, it’s all good!
BLM, Im happy to see that you are finally realizing that doing stuff that you enjoy doing isnt always "GAY". I had the hottest fucking 5 star provider today gently plug me with a strap on and im still not into men.
BLM, Im happy to see that you are finally realizing that doing stuff that you enjoy doing isnt always "GAY". I had the hottest fucking 5 star provider today gently plug me with a strap on and im still not into men. Originally Posted by cage196
He didn’t say anything about pegging. ATM with a chick. But he can speak for himself.
I still have not tried pegging a guy. Lol. But hot wax and flogging are fun. And having him tied down on his back for restrained CW with or without edging.
He didn’t say anything about pegging. ATM with a chick. But he can speak for himself. Originally Posted by bambino

im actually his agent
im actually his agent Originally Posted by cage196
If you are, you’re doing a shitty job.
  • BLM69
  • 02-19-2022, 10:05 PM
I still have not tried pegging a guy. Lol. But hot wax and flogging are fun. And having him tied down on his back for restrained CW with or without edging. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
What's that have to do with him putting his cock straight from your ass into your mouth?
I'm a single dude fucking whores and dumb horny women Originally Posted by BLM69
Actually bbbj is not that risky, if you are talking about sti's. Bb anal is a whole other story.
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2022, 03:00 PM
He didn’t say anything about pegging. ATM with a chick. But he can speak for himself. Originally Posted by bambino
Cage is still living in the closet, he likes getting stuffed during his sessions
I did it once in a civilian relationship. Her ass was fully prepared so there was no chocolate. She loved anal but would only doing it after a thorough enema.

I thought it would be much hotter than it really was. But, now that I have checked that off my bucket list, really not interested in it as much. If I am in another civilian relationship like that, probably won't do it again.

And, no, I did not kiss her afterward...
  • BLM69
  • 02-24-2022, 08:53 PM
I was dating this Mexican Chicana girl in the mid 90s, she was 18 and I was a little older, perky round bazookas up front, I don't know how we started but each time we got together we would do about 90% anal and 10% pussy, you don't know what you have until it's gone, now I'm tricking trying to relive the good old days like Al Bundy football days
I have done it many times and have to say it is hot! Pull out of her ass and dump a load down her throat!
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2022, 06:01 PM
I have done it many times and have to say it is hot! Pull out of her ass and dump a load down her throat! Originally Posted by zoozang
The hobby should be filled with cumsluts, I get more daring civilians than these so called pros, there's a small handful of whores that I respect their talent in this game, the rest are running game on tricks