Other Hobby Sites

Doc Holiday is one of the biggest trolls in the hobby. He cannot shut anything down. Originally Posted by pyramider
Or with any of his other troll handles....
2whats the link for OH2? Originally Posted by azteclust
^^^this, please.^^^ Originally Posted by milagro1970
ourhome2.net
Doc Holiday is one of the biggest trolls in the hobby. He cannot shut anything down. Originally Posted by pyramider

Doc hasn't trolled on the OH2, he's not a mod on there anyhow, so of course he couldn't shut anything down.

I'm talking about the, mod, and Admin...
ourhome2.net Originally Posted by FrontRunner
Thank you, much appreciated.
  • Trey
  • 06-18-2018, 06:20 PM
I saw one chick on there had no problems. It's harder on oh2 to find info on the girls. The reviews are not linked like they are here. Honestly I think the mix of both right now gets me closer to what I'm use to. I do like that on OH2 I can freely talk about (drug reference deleted) if I wanted to, its no big deal.
^^^^ Not necessarily......I made the same reference jokingly of course and it was quickly shut down and edited....

As doc himself would say +1 bahhhahahaha

Is there a thread on oh2 that doc has not commented on? Then not cut and run? He claims to have everyone blocked but he still comments after! Ol' doc sure does want to be a mod/guide bad, and his nose is getting browner by the minute!!!
X--
^^^^ Not necessarily......I made the same reference jokingly of course and it was quickly shut down and edited.... Originally Posted by Russ38
There are only so many guidetards to harness all the drug references.
Hear ya....slim pickin’s for sure.....
I tried to post a review and got an error message... do you have to be verified to review there? Also, I saw something about maintaining your verification written by the mod...so once your verified your not done? You have to maintain verification periodically?
  • pxmcc
  • 06-18-2018, 07:45 PM
I tried to post a review and got an error message... do you have to be verified to review there? Also, I saw something about maintaining your verification written by the mod...so once your verified your not done? You have to maintain verification periodically? Originally Posted by King_Louie
sleeper handles aren't his thing..
  • ghmis
  • 06-18-2018, 08:04 PM
Anyone had any success on Switter.at?
sleeper handles aren't his thing.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yeah... I get that... I’m as active as I need to be and post reviews on about half of the girls I see. I’m not nessesarily a sleeper, but I only hobby when I’m traveling for work somewhere I don’t already have a sugar baby. In the same thread he mentioned that he realizes that there are some guys that just don’t hobby that much and there are also guys that may want to be verified by amps, agencies, or for visiting SC...he mentioned something about working on how to do that. I guess we’ll just have to see how it shakes out or will be back on ECCIE instead.
Anyone had any success on Switter.at? Originally Posted by ghmis
Yep