State: Texas
Address: 2901 N. 10th
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: BBBJTCIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Under five feet and ninety pounds. A cups, extremely petite. Pretty Chinese lady
Recommendation: Yes
With this review, I'm fully persuaded. You should be in sales sinblade if your not already!
I'm headed down there this weekend. Do you just walk in and ask for Linda or text for an appt?
Great review. Her talent almost makes me want to head down from Corpus to see her.
I always call first to see if she is available. I went by unannounced once and she had just started a ninety minute reserved session. And I’ve always tipped her $ regardless of the service I was in the mood for.
I'll make sure it put it on my to do list while I'm down there. Thanks again for the great review!
  • Mokoa
  • 05-24-2023, 10:57 PM
I suggest you find better ways to describe your fun without using phrases that reference stuff that is forbidden here.
Moderator butchered my review to the point that it doesn’t even make any sense now. To what end? There isn’t any question of illicit activities. Hell the lady was probably near fifty. I merely suggested that her body will remind you of girls [Staff edit. M] It did for me. [Staff edit. M] I wasn’t a football star either, just a long haired kid who played guitar in a band. Might as well delete the review for its incoherence now.

[Doubling down on something you were informed was forbidden to post here is never a good idea. M]

[We are done here. M]