Big C - Our NEW MOD!

Wow!

Like old times seeing your name up there! I was wondering who was going to apply?

You're in good company with Horn^I^Dog!

SeaDog
I feel at home now...
  • MrGiz
  • 01-10-2010, 04:50 AM
Welcome Big C!!. . . . but I want BassCat's Avatar Girl!!

Giz
Always thought that you did a bang up job for us over at ASPD, and at least twice that I know of, probably LOTS more, helped a lady out of a jam (Sure you put a couple in to jams as well but that was what they wanted). Welcome back Big C.
Congrats dude! Good to see one more familiar face. Now if we can do something about that hideous avatar of yours we'll be all good. That thing makes me want to projectile vomit every time I see it. (Thanks for not showing up last night Eagles)
Welcome, Big C. It's great to have you back as our Mod.

MM
As I said in another forum... it was weird to see Big C - New member. Seeing Big C -Sper Moderator may be a little bit overboard though. I mean, what is the difference in moderator and super moderator... inches????

Smooch!

Lea
Welcome aboard, BIG C! Great to have you with us.

D
Good to see you are on board definintely makes the adjustment much easier to know you are our Mod. XOXO
Hi Big C
So nice to see you here...feels like old times
Your advice has always been good and I'm sure you want miss a step here.
  • BIG C
  • 01-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome and I'm sure that things will continue to be as much fun around here as ever.....
Glad to have you back as a mod.
With the addition of Big C, Eccie has grabbed the lead in the battle of the forums. Getting better around here.
  • jobim
  • 01-11-2010, 09:03 AM
Glad BIG C is here, nice to see familiar faces on this board. Makes it feel like home.