How long do you think a "pre-screen" should last?

Hi there.

I've been out of town for a few months and I've been running into a problem....

Guys think since I've screened them a few months ago, I shouldn't have to re-screen them. I don't keep notes (for your safety and mine) so re-screening is a must.

So my question to you is how long to you think a "pre-screen" should be good for?

I run into this a lot too. I will generally see a gent within 2 months of screening....if it's longer than that then you need to get rescreened. It's ALL about safety and MY comfort level. The more safe I feel the better time we will have. I just had a guy contact me saying I screened him 2 yrs ago, but he took a break and now wants to come back to the hobby. Wth? So, I told him sorry. You'll need to see a newbie friendly provider. Not sure what some of these guys are thinking at all. :/
Yeah...I think 2 months is a reasonable amount of time.

If a guy has a issue of rescreen than I figure we wouldn't mesh anyway. I want to see guys who WANT me to feel safe and comfy.
  • L.A.
  • 05-07-2016, 09:02 AM
What is screening?
if its been 2 yrs then definitely screen. somewhere between 3 to 6 months sounds good. But i figure some guys may be a case by case thing. What if you have seen a guy many times, you really click, and you are very comfortable around him and "trust" him. if he had to take 3 months off from the hobby to take care of things, would you still re-screen him?
If I've seen him a bunch of times, no, I wouldn't have to screen him.

I'm talking about guys I've haven't seen in a very long time or never seen before.

Great question btw....
About 2months is my limit as well for pre-screening. Too any things can change.

Edit: If I've seen a guy a few times and he took a break for a year, I'd see him again. But if I've seen someone 1 time 3 years ago, he's going to have to re-screen
I respect that is for your safety and mine that you screen a client.

Sometimes I get the itch for a session and run through my Rolodex for a quick visit. In that case I would hope that it take anywhere from 30 min to 2 hours. Easier said than done. I know. You could be in between sessions, shopping, having a glass of wine.
Yeah...I think 2 months is a reasonable amount of time.

If a guy has a issue of rescreen than I figure we wouldn't mesh anyway. I want to see guys who WANT me to feel safe and comfy. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I agree. I would want a woman, that I'm meeting for the first time, to feel safe and comfortable with me as I would want to feel the same towards her. I think that a huge factor of making a session more fun and enjoyable.
I agree. I would want a woman, that I'm meeting for the first time, to feel safe and comfortable with me as I would want to feel the same towards her. I think that a huge factor of making a session more fun and enjoyable. Originally Posted by izzy32

I TOTALLY agree!
Hi there.

I've been out of town for a few months and I've been running into a problem....

Guys think since I've screened them a few months ago, I shouldn't have to re-screen them. I don't keep notes (for your safety and mine) so re-screening is a must.

So my question to you is how long to you think a "pre-screen" should be good for?
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

I guess I must be the dinosaur in the room...
I don't care if you ask me to pre screen every time...but if you are on p411 and I am on p411 that's a no brainier. If we have seen each other before and you don't want to screen that's your choice, but I would want you to be as safe and secure as I am about seeing you....that's one of the reasons I write reviews and why I READ reviews done on you...you can't see ROS but you can see who I have seen and what kind of ladies I have been with...
Let's both be safe out here
MarineButch
Never had to give references yet, I've always PMed the provider and asked to see them and next thing I know,appt is set
I empty out my pm box every couple of months so I am in agreement with the others that two months is usually my cut off point for pre screening.
Screen me any time, you think it's necessary.
I want you to feel good about seeing me.
I want you to feel you can let yourself go and run free and 'nekid' with me.
I'll wait as long it takes if I really want to see you.
I hope this question isn't too odd, but, what are you screening for the second time that you didn't screen for two months ago?