Flaked majorly!

This guy had contacted me and made plans for an overnight. He stayed in contact with me up until 30 min before our time together. I completely lost contact with you. I wasted so much time not accepting appointments for this date. Its was utterly childish and its sad to say, a lot of people play games. Wheres the real at anymore?
Please post his handle in the ladies area
A hobbyist not following through on a commitment to an appointment with a provider isn't alert-worthy. As it states at the top of this forum: "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material." Not following through with an appointment may be caddish, but it doesn't endanger anyone's safety.
Post in the ladies area.
NCNS goes in coed, not alerts
Damn, sorry that happened to you.
Things like this can cost you ladies lots of money in lost business.
ID him, within rules, in coed.
Coed allows accused to defend him or herself.
I know, I know, it leads to lots of unelated posts, but hell, gives all something to jump in on.
He probably found somebody else last minute for cheaper, I'm guessing........
Sorry Adalyn....I'd like to see you if it's any consolation. But only if you're gfe (lots and lots of dfk with no upcharge)
maybe he read some of your reviews?
This guy had contacted me and made plans for an overnight. He stayed in contact with me up until 30 min before our time together. I completely lost contact with you. I wasted so much time not accepting appointments for this date. Its was utterly childish and its sad to say, a lot of people play games. Wheres the real at anymore? Originally Posted by Adalyn Rae
Happy Mothers Day !!!
This guy had contacted me and made plans for an overnight. He stayed in contact with me up until 30 min before our time together. I completely lost contact with you. I wasted so much time not accepting appointments for this date. Its was utterly childish and its sad to say, a lot of people play games. Wheres the real at anymore? Originally Posted by Adalyn Rae

Welcome to Eccie!!

Sorry that happened to you, but posting info such as this is worthless without the name of the culprit.

You are new on this site per your join date (about 5 months) so I will tell you that the site has gone from an info exchange site, although it still is somewhat useful, to more of a drama/agenda laden site.
  • b2pop
  • 05-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Welcome to Eccie!!

Sorry that happened to you, but posting info such as this is worthless without the name of the culprit.

You are new on this site per your join date (about 5 months) so I will tell you that the site has gone from an info exchange site, although it still is somewhat useful, to more of a drama/agenda laden site. Originally Posted by davidfree986
+1