Not Looking for a Girl

I prefer women. I'm attracted to women that have experienced life and know more about the world than the popular reality shows. I prefer women with a wicked sense of humor rather than sophomoric. I'm turned on by aa subtle, sensuous touch instead of grabbing hold like you're shaking my hand. It's called a deep French kiss, not tonsillectomy. Where are those women?
LINDSEYLACEY!!!!
ah yes the lady above rocks also!!!
Sorry you are having a difficult time finding some good ladies I can promise my very best here. I am only myself. Me Myself and Irene
I fit that bill as does Laura Lynn
I fit that bill as does Laura Lynn Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Ding, ding, ding. Winner, winner K4U for dinner.
Sorry you are having a difficult time finding some good ladies I can promise my very best here. I am only myself. Me Myself and Irene Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Sexy Platinum will show you what a woman is.....
I'm extremely boring. But I look a'ight for an old lady.
There are a few around here.
Dear Lord MrPibbs,

You have a bevy to choose from...and DallasRain, berkleigh, SexyPlatinum, Kendall4U and THN are pretty high on anyone's list...

Either one of these ladies, should be HIGH on your list !!

Get busy !

WalkerTx !
Pibbs just feels inadequate for not getting his doctoral like Pepper did.
I'm in my late 20's, but I've always been an old soul. I can be raucous at times, though I'm predominantly sensuous, intentional, and tender with my lover.
  • anita
  • 05-09-2016, 10:37 PM
It's called a deep French kiss, not tonsillectomy. Originally Posted by MrPibbs
Lmao!
Absolutely Kendall4U, Laura Lynn and THN . You Dallas guys have it so freaking good!