Milestones - Do they matter to you?

Women that suck a 100 cocks are not looked at in quite the same way as men that bed a 100 women among their peers.

I was playing back the many years and browsing through the photos and reading through some past reviews..... It got me thinking.....

Do you feel pressure to make it to some milestone for some reason?

Whether it is 1000 posts or your 50th or 100th review.....

We see it and I've done it myself many times....

Is it some personal sense of accomplishment or drive to simply say you did something?

I wasn't paying attention and went over 10,000 posts here on ECCIE.... I don't think I would have done anything differently really.

But I recall making a big deal of certain review milestones.

or anniversary and birthday accomplishments....

I'm 57 shortly and 3 19s equal 57 so I've talked for a long time of doing 3 19yos on my bday.... or an 18, 19 and 20yo so the SB can be a part of it..... But how much is too much?

Thinking about it I added up all the reviews, the wives, girlfriends, sugar babies and the SB tryouts as well as just the sport fucking over the years..... The number I came up with is pretty unbelievable to me in retrospect..... I'm a bit short of an outrageous number and really feeling the urge to go on a fuck spree just for the knowledge that I did it.

Does anyone else get the same kind of strange satisfaction out of those "accomplishments"?
I think that men and women should be looked at the same way regardless. The saying men who fuck alot are players, women who fuck alot are hos is bullshit. Women should be able to enjoy their sex lifes just as much as the men.

Not to mention that you guys seem to forget sometimes that this is a hooker board, we are all here for a reason, so its very stupid to think that your the only one were fucking or were only fucking a couple of guys and thats it!!!

As you stated " I don't think I would have done anything differently really", neither would I, and neither should anyone else or they shouldnt be part of this board. All the women on here should be proud of there reviews and keep there head up, and nobody has the right to judge anyone on this board cause were all either paying to fuck or getting paid to fuck. Some of us have friends and some of you dont and only come on here to get what they want and thats it, but regardless were all doing the same thing.
I think that men and women should be looked at the same way regardless. The saying men who fuck alot are players, women who fuck alot are hos is bullshit. Women should be able to enjoy their sex lifes just as much as the men.

Not to mention that you guys seem to forget sometimes that this is a hooker board, we are all here for a reason, so its very stupid to think that your the only one were fucking or were only fucking a couple of guys and thats it!!!

As you stated " I don't think I would have done anything differently really", neither would I, and neither should anyone else or they shouldnt be part of this board. All the women on here should be proud of there reviews and keep there head up, and nobody has the right to judge anyone on this board cause were all either paying to fuck or getting paid to fuck. Some of us have friends and some of you dont and only come on here to get what they want and thats it, but regardless were all doing the same thing. Originally Posted by shayla84
Shayla, if it's any consolation, congratulations on your 100th review!
  • thegj
  • 05-18-2014, 10:10 PM
As a relative newbie to you- 5 years in- my experiences are somewhat different. When getting started I did enjoy the thrill of posting reviews, rolling up the 411 ok's and being out there - then it just ceased to be important to me. There are milestones I enjoy striving for in in the RW but here I have become a thrill seeker. My first venture into a strip club was for the first fund raising event- and the challenge to meet for more otc created a new goal. Following that venture, the sugar baby world came calling and has been fun when I have time but alas this too has not held my attention. Finding and simply being nice to young ladies has been even more rewarding. I read a post in the National SD forum that summed this up rather well. Finding and establishing a friendship that involves a young woman becoming a "lover" for very little initial outlay is most rewarding. Having said all this I still find great satisfaction in spending time with women, young and more mature alike, who flat out enjoy sex. So, I have found that the qualitative experiences are the ones that are important to me- the quanitative ones not so much. As always, an interesting question. Now let's hear from some of the legends on here. I just read all of SL's reviews- now that was a read.
Shayla, if it's any consolation, congratulations on your 100th review! Originally Posted by chivalrous
Thank you sweets, it was an awesome time.
Once upon a time when I first started (back in Houston), I would have cared about stats. That had more to do with the fact that I felt I was doing something scandalous and forbidden. It was 'exciting' to keep some type of score to validate my presence on ASPD - reviews, posts and so on.

Now? I go for quality over quantity. Each encounter is a human being - not a means of boosting my 'ratings', in other's eyes. Take me or leave me.

With regard to how men and women view each other's sexual exploits = men are players and women are sluts. Age old mindset that is hardwired into us...it won't change anytime soon. All that a woman CAN do is own her sexuality and make no apologies for being a sensual goddess who LOVES sex.

Along with that is this little tidbit for the ladies: If you worry about what a man will think after sex - act more like a man. Guys don't worry about whether you will respect them or think they are too 'easy'. Don't give off that vibe - be casual, be cool, don't blow up his phone and own your sex life just as a man owns his

Now, let me go count my reviews and posts...just to see how popular I am............................ .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..............not.

A
Once upon a time when I first started Originally Posted by Aphrodite
so how did guys do reviews then ??? Write them on paper and then mail them out to a list of other guys ? Or what ??
Quality over quantity. I care far more about making the best memories and most rewarding experiences I can than I do about achieving arbitrary numbers. Better a handful of diamonds than a bucket of cubic zirconia.

There was a time I felt pride that my review count was double my post count. I felt like I was doing more than talking. But I've become a better hobbyist since I decided last Fall to take a more active and vocal role in the community, so in retrospect I was missing out on that dimension of the hobby.

I used to look at internet commenting as something futile one did that didn't fill one's bank account or bed. There's some truth to that in so far as the internet can easily become a colossal time suck if you don't know when to ignore it, but it was also a simplistic view that ignored the quality of information that comes with participation rather thank just lurking. That said, I'd rather celebrate my birthday with a much anticipated threesome than my umpteen gagillionth sexual liaison.
so how did guys do reviews then ??? Write them on paper and then mail them out to a list of other guys ? Or what ?? Originally Posted by John_Dough
Gosh JD, guess you would have to ask Whispers!
so how did guys do reviews then ??? Write them on paper and then mail them out to a list of other guys ? Or what ?? Originally Posted by John_Dough
Gosh JD, guess you would have to ask Whispers! Originally Posted by Aphrodite
JD, Bulletin boards like ASPD (the predecessors to websites) revolutionized the "hobby". Before that there were no reviews (that I am aware of) and it was always a crap shoot, though not so much if you went high end rather than SW.

The bulletin boards were like websites, but all text, no graphics (though you could post and download pics to look at them if it was set up to do so) and they had reviews if the board was set up to do it. The difference was that you had to dial in (no internet) and it wasn't graphical. Oh, and you usually had to join by recommendation and pay to help share the costs. Certain people hosted these BBSes on computers in their houses so it was a lot more risky to do so than setting up an offshore website in say Canada or Isle of Man because local authorities could raid them if they could find them (and they were in trouble if pics or other info violated "community standards").
Milestones in the hobby really are not that important to me at all.
Its the real ones in real life that are what count to me
I dont really care about real life either, everyone has a past as long as they stay true to me while with me thats all I care about. Good god, how could I care about their mile stones and sit there with a straight face and be able to tell him about mine. That wouldnt be fair at all
  • Loxly
  • 05-19-2014, 09:48 PM
No real milestones per se. When I came to these parts I just waited until I felt I had enough reviews and M&Gs to be considered as part of this regional community. I think I've accomplished that.

Now, counting the number of kidney stones passed by way of some of the topics, that could be a whole different number.
My how quickly we forget usenet.alt.sex.wanted...

Back in the 80's BBSes (that's bulletin board system, not bare back sex) weren't the only game in town.
I think that men and women should be looked at the same way regardless. Originally Posted by shayla84
Really, really well said. Bravo shayla.

Return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear
ASPD began on usenet as alt.sex.prostitution.discussio ns