A Fond Farewell

I would this time and give a farewell to Hobbying. It has been great and I would like to thank Safire Sweet and Lena hawkins for being some of the best. Anyways god speed to all of you and take care

James_bond_007 (retired)
Best of luck to you, 007.
Best of luck to you!!!
awwww 007, you will be missed
To use CPI's favorite quote "happy first retirement"
It was great to meet you. Take care darling.
Good luck, 007. Will you be putting your license to kill up for auction?
To use CPI's favorite quote "happy first retirement" Originally Posted by surfindick

Dick!
In tried to be done with this but I miss the girls alot so I am back 1st retirement failed
  • hd
  • 12-27-2010, 01:53 PM
At least you tried. You'll have other opportunities.
Aditicing providers
  • aka
  • 12-27-2010, 02:08 PM
At least you tried. You'll have other opportunities. Originally Posted by hd
2 different IDs -

The original -
James_Bond_007
Account Disabled
Join Date 05-30-2010

vs

The pretender -
James_bond 007
Registered Member
Join Date 12-27-2010
No dude I just rejoined it's me I am back to prove it I am still in love with Safire sweet and go to the fare iwill be putting up new reviews again I used almost the same tag so people would know me
No dude I just rejoined it's me I am back to prove it I am still in love with Safire sweet and go to the fare iwill be putting up new reviews again I used almost the same tag so people would know me Originally Posted by James_bond 007
Why not ask an admin to reactivate your old account? You could request by sending an email from the email account that you used to register the first handle.

Summer of last year I asked that my account be guested. Towards the end of December of 2009 I sent an email to TBone requesting that my account be restored. He was kind enough to grant my wish, and I had my account back with all the communication still there. I don't see any reason why they couldn't do that for you, but I don't claim to know what goes on behind the scenes.

Good luck with whatever decide to do and welcome back.
  • aka
  • 12-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Why not ask an admin to reactivate your old account? You could request by sending an email from the email account that you used to register the first handle.

Good luck with whatever decide to do and welcome back. Originally Posted by Matador
+1. That would be the way to go.