Ladies, Please Advise...

Ladies,

Sailing the Isles isn't for everyone, nor is DATO. But for those ladies who enjoy at least the DATO portion (...truly enjoy, not just tolerate....) I have a question or two.

It's widely known that after "using the back door, you wash down and return for more" when traveling to the Isles. My questions assume a lady with good hygiene, recently showered...

After a lady receives DATO, is performing DATY a no-no for the same health reasons?

After a lady receives DATO, is kissing a no-no from a health and etiqutte standpoint?

Any tips appreciated. I've always wondered...sorry to be such a dolt! PM's are fine if you're shy! LOL
Kissing after DATO shouldn't be an issue if you are with a TUMA friendly provider, I would think. I'll kiss after being DATO'ed because if I would lick HIS ass, why not lick my own, in a secondhand kind of way? Hell, I know it's clean! Going from DATO to DATY would be fine with me as well. I like being licked from asshole to elbow, and I don't expect him to jump up and brush his teeth afterward. But I can only speak for myself.
Thanks Dannie! I knew someone would have that cajones (Figuratively speaking, of course!) to chime in and answer...
I think I love Dannie.
I agree with Dannie.

Fingers? That is another story.
...and I like Reese too!

"Two great tastes, that taste great together!"
  • fawn
  • 12-27-2010, 06:03 PM
I also agree with Dannie
...and I like Reese too!

"Two great tastes, that taste great together!" Originally Posted by Tony Patella
I'm a big fan of DATO, especially after an initial DATY warm-up. Depending on the provider and gentleness of one's approach, fingers also can achieve, well, a heightened result, but not necessarily. It's a feel thing; at least, for me it is. Then, going back to DATY usually gets a session off on a high note. I think it's sometimes referred to as an Experience (gratuitous oblique and inside reference). Hallelujah! Sorry, got excited and busted the thread.