Obama Meets with Putin and they agree to form a joint Cyber Secuirty Task Force to protect America

and your response would be? .........

I swear this FUCKING idiot called Donald Trump is a national disaster and a global tragedy.
The fucking guy is just flat out dumber than a box of Cracker Jacks and Republicans are openly mocking and laughing at him...he really has no idea what kind of beast Putin is....Trump is in over his head and this level of incompetence and sheer stupidity is now beyond shameful and is clearly Treasonous...What kind of MORON would suggest such a thing with your enemy. Hey Trump...hey numnuts....Russia doesn't have an election hacking problem, America does. SMH

Trump tweeted he spoke with Putin about partnering to fight election hacking
:
'Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded.. ... and safe,' he wrote
'Partnering with Putin on a "Cyber Security Unit" is akin to partnering with Assad on a "Chemical Weapons Unit",' Florida Republican Marco Rubio tweeted out

'It's not the dumbest idea... ever heard but it's pretty close,' Lindsey Graham said
Bush: Did you destroy our Towers?
Bin Laden: No.
Bush: Ok I believe you. We shall build an anti-terrorism unit together to stop attacks.
I can't find the video right now but this is from an exchange with Putin

Putin: We didn't meddle, ask Trump.
Reporter: But WH hasn't released any info.
Putin laughs: We'll talk to the WH and tell them to fix that.

There is an actual video of this exchange

I swear this FUCKING idiot called Donald Trump is a national disaster and a global tragedy. The fucking guy is just flat out dumber than a box of Cracker Jacks and Republicans are openly mocking and laughing at him...he really has no idea what kind of beast Putin is....Trump is in over his head and this level of incompetence and sheer stupidity is now beyond shameful and is clearly Treasonous...What kind of MORON would suggest such a thing with your enemy. Hey Trump...hey numnuts....Russia doesn't have an election hacking problem, America does. SMH
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
With treasonous dim-retards like de Blasio skipping out on welcoming a newly graduated class of police officers to their jobs protecting the citizens in his city AND ignoring the assassination of one those officers to travel to a foreign country and encourage riotous behavior against a duly elected American president, Trump has nothing to fear from your mischaracterizations and lies, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

I swear this FUCKING idiot called Donald Trump is a national disaster and a global tragedy.
The fucking guy is just flat out dumber than a box of Cracker Jacks and Republicans are openly mocking and laughing at him...he really has no idea what kind of beast Putin is....Trump is in over his head and this level of incompetence and sheer stupidity is now beyond shameful and is clearly Treasonous...What kind of MORON would suggest such a thing with your enemy. Hey Trump...hey numnuts....Russia doesn't have an election hacking problem, America does. SMH Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Your pussy has grown shut and that's a good thing... Shitistan
Mosque.

• Old-T
  • 07-09-2017, 03:20 PM
he really has no idea what kind of beast Putin is
There is a very definable similarity between Trump's view of Russia and Jimmy Carter's view when he was president. Of course the masses on here will deny that because one was in the "right" party and one in the "wrong" party.

....Trump is in over his head and this level of incompetence and sheer stupidity
More gross ignorance of the difference between international politics and running a company. As was true with Carter.

is now beyond shameful and is clearly Treasonous
No, ill founded, ignorant, wrong--but lots of previous presidents fit that description as well as Trump. Stupidity and bad judgement are not treason.

What kind of MORON would suggest such a thing with your enemy. Hey Trump...hey numnuts....Russia doesn't have an election hacking problem, America does. SMH Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Some will argue it is similar to establishing the hot line between Moscow & Washington. It is not.
Some will argue it is similar to establishing the hot line between Moscow & Washington. It is not. Originally Posted by Old-T
If only, the USA would do as usual, 0zombie life would be great...

NOT HAPPENING SISSIES...

The fucking guy is just flat out dumber than a box of Cracker Jacks and Republicans are openly mocking and laughing at him...he really has no idea what kind of beast Putin is....Trump is in over his head and this level of incompetence and sheer stupidity is now beyond shameful and is clearly Treasonous...What kind of MORON would suggest such a thing with your enemy. Hey Trump...hey numnuts....Russia doesn't have an election hacking problem, America does. SMH Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Aww homie ! Ya done messed up in YOUR title to the thread : OBAMA MEETS WITH PUTIN.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AXE yo Momma ta hep ya next time ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Old-T
  • 07-09-2017, 04:04 PM
If only, the USA would do as usual, 0zombie life would be great...

NOT HAPPENING SISSIES...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IIFFy, some days even you don't understand what you are trying to say.
Regarding Russian efforts to influence U.S. public opinion and various news items through online strategies: It appears that our president agrees with Russia's president and disagrees with U.S. intelligence agencies. Say what you will, and rationalize away, but that's the circumstance facing us right now.
So it comes down to making stuff up and calling it news.
Regarding Russian efforts to influence U.S. public opinion and various news items through online strategies: It appears that our president agrees with Russia's president and disagrees with U.S. intelligence agencies. Say what you will, and rationalize away, but that's the circumstance facing us right now. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Who told you that, Muy Loco? CNN?
So it comes down to making stuff up and calling it news. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Well the world as we know it is coming to an end. So to make those last days more exciting they have to make shit up. I guess to get everyone's mind off the impending demise of humanity.

Jim
Honestly, I think that the powers that be, whatever you want to call them (1 % OF the 1%, Super rich elite, Illuminate, Bilderberg group), has decided that America's time as #1 is up. It's happened to every world power in history. As much as I love him I think that the whole Obama thing was dome purposefully to make it possible to elect someone like Trump and star our descent on the world stage. You saw it at work at the G20 meetings. Trump said that he was pulling America first and out of world deals and he thought everyone would cringe and fold. Instead the rest of the world has said "Fuck you!" and are forging ahead. We are no longer considered the leader of the free world and it has only taken 6 months. Just sad.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So, apparently you think it was a "horrible crime" for Putin to attempt to influence OUR elections. So, in fairness was it also a "horrible crime" when Obama sent personnel and money to try and influence the Israel elections and try to get Netanyahu booted out of office??