OMG...the Chelsea Clinton scandal

Chelsea is being sued by a writer for stealing his book with the help of a publishing agent. A regular guy, not unlike you or me, wrote a book and sent it to a publisher for review. The charge is that the agent liked what she saw and sent it to Chelsea as a book idea. So the book was rewritten by Chelsea and illustrated before being published under the Clinton name. The author points out some very specific conincidences between her book and his book.

Leave it to Chelsea to go for a new low in the Clinton Crime Chronicles. Stealing the ideas of a regular person to build on her reputation to run for political office. I don't know if it's as bad as the Oprah scandal where she "gave away" some cars that were bought and paid for by a car company but Oprah took credit for providing them. Of course, Oprah is not running for president....yet.
  • WTF
  • 07-11-2017, 06:39 PM
Who gives a fuck...the Clintons are done.

Give it a break JDCornhole. You are supposed to castigate the ones in power presently or the one's trying to be.

Who gives a fuck...the Clintons are done.

Give it a break JDCornhole. You are supposed to castigate the ones in power presently or the one's trying to be.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Chelsea's the heiress you limp dick snitch cornhole. But she's soooo hot she gets gets you to half mast!!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 07-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Chelsea's the heiress you limp dick snitch cornhole. But she's soooo hot she gets gets you to half mast!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

You probably jacked off to her back when the Clinton"s were in the White House and you had little baby hands!

You probably jacked off to her back when the Clinton"s were in the White House and you had little baby hands!

I was born with big hands. And, if your dick detective work brings you to Pittsburgh, I'll hook you up with the Bulgarian Cocksucker, according to him, you'll have an 8"er to play with. He'll stick it up your ass, that will get you hard!!!!!.
  • WTF
  • 07-11-2017, 07:24 PM
You know a Bulgarian cocksucker???

You know a Bulgarian cocksucker???

No, he's like you, he wants to suck my cock.
  • WTF
  • 07-11-2017, 07:34 PM
I was born with big hands o: Originally Posted by bambino
God damn church mouse would think he had big hands if he had your size dick!

God damn church mouse would think he had big hands if he had your size dick!

It gets HARD!!!! Unlike yours, the Houston limp noodle!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 07-11-2017, 08:15 PM
It gets HARD!!!! Unlike yours, the Houston limp noodle!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
You don't know when yours or mine gets hard!

Chelsea is being sued by a writer for stealing his book with the help of a publishing agent. A regular guy, not unlike you or me, wrote a book and sent it to a publisher for review. The charge is that the agent liked what she saw and sent it to Chelsea as a book idea. So the book was rewritten by Chelsea and illustrated before being published under the Clinton name. The author points out some very specific conincidences between her book and his book.

Leave it to Chelsea to go for a new low in the Clinton Crime Chronicles. Stealing the ideas of a regular person to build on her reputation to run for political office. I don't know if it's as bad as the Oprah scandal where she "gave away" some cars that were bought and paid for by a car company but Oprah took credit for providing them. Of course, Oprah is not running for president....yet. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If anything the Publisher is the one at fault for sending someone else's work to another person to USE..
Bill Clinton's daughter would never do such a thing.

But, the daughter of Web Hubble would.
  • Trey
  • 07-12-2017, 06:21 AM
Who cares what the clintons are doing? If she did hopefully he gets all the profits.

Is this was the child of the sitting president in such a scandal this would be meaningful, at best its intresting.
  • WTF
  • 07-12-2017, 07:15 AM
Bill Clinton's daughter would never do such a thing.

But, the daughter of Web Hubble would. Originally Posted by Jackie S

That was pretty funny.
  • WTF
  • 07-12-2017, 07:17 AM
Who cares what the clintons are doing? If she did hopefully he gets all the profits.

Is this was the child of the sitting president in such a scandal this would be meaningful, at best its intresting. Originally Posted by Trey
Oh anything a Trump foes that is shady, JDCornhole defends to the hilt.