Encounter: GLAMAZON KPOP BODY “YUMMI” AT SUSN'S SPA, THE ASIAN YUMMI FLAVOR TO SATISFIED YOUR HUNGRY NEEDS!!!!!(WITH PICS)

Date: Early march
Name: YUMMI
Address and Phone: -
Address: 11113 harry hines Blvd
Phone: 682-222-5848
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: The sensual and most Yummi alphabet, DFK, SS, Light TUMA, NURU, Body Massage, 69, BBBJ, Miss, ACG, COB
Hair Length and Color: Light brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: she has a KPOP girl petite body, her toned body, petite figure, manmades sweet smile, great personality she likes to take care of you, she looks like its in her 20s and I could belive it if I havent meet her before when she first appears a few years ago her white and soft skin and her natural beauty are the highlights but most important her lovely and likeable attitude with her sweetness and she does speaks good English so the conversations con go on and on
Recommendation: FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Don’t be a lazy bum and read the whole review, let’s see how many will do that lol
Don’t be a lazy bum and read the whole review, let’s see how many will do that lol Originally Posted by albadia
No thanks.
No thanks. Originally Posted by Duffy21
Fair enough, thank you sir
Thanks for the review.
I followed the instructions and got no pics. Was going to see her after seeing the pics of her. I am still waiting.
Same
I followed the instructions and got no pics. Was going to see her after seeing the pics of her. I am still waiting. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Dude chillax, I have a life outside of the hobby I’m sending it to everyone; there’s a lot of messages, calm your tits my horndog, you’ll get them
Pm send.
Can I get in on the action also, PM?
PM
PM plz
Fellas, send him a PM if you want pics. Stop bumping this review to ask him to send you a PM with pics.
Can I see the pics please?
Alba you got to jump in and give a status report of the pics. Anyway Yumi is back in the lineup