CHL holders, what do you do?

I just saw a selfie of Pistol Marks wielding an exotic looking weapon (not a metaphor or euphemism, an actual handgun). Which brought to mind a question I've wanted to ask for some time. This is not a political post in any way, looking for practical answers.

Guys, if you regularly, legally carry a concealed weapon (refrain yourselves), what do you do with it during a session? Do you carry it in and potentially freak out the provider you're seeing or leave it in the car? I've had appointments in some sketchy areas and would hate to think a weapon could get stolen. Do you ask/warn the provider if you choose not to leave it in the car and how does that work out for you? With the large percentage of Texans with CHL permits, there must be hundreds on this site at least. I ask a serious question but boys will be boys so go ahead, take your best shot!

Ladies, please feel free to weigh in here as well...sure many of you have protection (here we go!) in your bags or purses!
Carrying a weapon into an illegal dealing will get one in more trouble than being unarmed.
A gun? That's not like Batman, that's not like Batman at all. You are disappoint.

I've never thought to myself before seeing a provider, "You know what, let me get a gun. I might have to blast on somebody." But then again, I'm not skittish.
Leave the gun at home. It's a very bad idea to have a gun on you while committing a crime.
Carrying a weapon into an illegal dealing will get one in more trouble than being unarmed. Originally Posted by pyramider
Bingo!! Leave it at home, not worth the risk, carrying a weapon with a CHL while
commiting another crime, is a crime itself . If your visting places in which you have a higher chance of needing it on the way to the car, stop visting those places and upgrade your hobby grounds.
not illegal for two consenting adults to engage in adult activities after time spent together. I carry almost always. communicating with someone you are with makes it a non-issue.
I have wondered this as well. I use to have a teaser that looked like a cell phone I carried when I couldn't take the other. I have misplaced it for a while now.
There are several places you are not legally allowed to carry; a providers incall is not one of them. It's perfectly legal, just a very bad idea.
I just saw a selfie of Pistol Marks wielding an exotic looking weapon (not a metaphor or euphemism, an actual handgun). Which brought to mind a question I've wanted to ask for some time. This is not a political post in any way, looking for practical answers.

Guys, if you regularly, legally carry a concealed weapon (refrain yourselves), what do you do with it during a session? Do you carry it in and potentially freak out the provider you're seeing or leave it in the car? I've had appointments in some sketchy areas and would hate to think a weapon could get stolen. Do you ask/warn the provider if you choose not to leave it in the car and how does that work out for you? With the large percentage of Texans with CHL permits, there must be hundreds on this site at least. I ask a serious question but boys will be boys so go ahead, take your best shot!

Ladies, please feel free to weigh in here as well...sure many of you have protection (here we go!) in your bags or purses! Originally Posted by Batman
If you are an avid hunting enthusiast (and/or hunt in your backyard) please DO NOT greet your lady of the evening with your 12-Gauge and Elmer Fudd suit!
If you are an avid hunting enthusiast (and/or hunt in your backyard) please DO NOT greet your lady of the evening with your 12-Gauge and Elmer Fudd suit! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Crap BSB - another fantasy I can't fulfill....

Seriously - brief the ladies - if they're not cool - back to 411
have to go to a meeting now, but let me comeback with weps protocols in a few days. thx
Ummm...admitting what I do with my pistol...nope. Not here.
Fuck it ... go for it. What could possibly go wrong?

Too many CHL holders do not seem to have the common sense of when to be carrying. A bunch of Homer Simpsons took a class ...
Concealed Handgun License means exactly that. Keep it concealed at all times. If a license holder decides to take an LCP into an appointment and brandishes it to a lady then he deserves to get shot by the bigger gun she doubtlessly has stashed under the pillow.
I would hope anyone coming to see me has done their research and knows the gun will not be necessary.

If I saw it I would likely ask them to leave. I'm not a big fan of guns for many reasons. Stupid people being one of them.