Is there a way to login and stay logged in?

Is there a way to login and stay logged in?
I get tired of having to login each time and was hoping there was a way to just login permanently or until I change it?
  • Smerc
  • 02-16-2021, 07:09 PM
You're using the remember password option and it's still logging you out?
Yes
  • Smerc
  • 02-17-2021, 11:29 AM
Try clearing your cookies/history and see if that fixes the problem. Your browser could also be set up to drop site data after a certain time or after the browser is closed. Are you using mobile or desktop?
Try clearing your cookies/history and see if that fixes the problem. Your browser could also be set up to drop site data after a certain time or after the browser is closed. Are you using mobile or desktop? Originally Posted by Smerc
Using mobile. I will try these things even though I don’t know what I’m doing LOL I appreciate the information
Are you using private on your mobile browser ? If so it always logs out and clears history
I use google chrome on my phone no problem, it does change my words and spelling when I post.
Try clearing your cookies/history and see if that fixes the problem. Your browser could also be set up to drop site data after a certain time or after the browser is closed. Are you using mobile or desktop? Originally Posted by Smerc
This is all on iPhone
Are you using private on your mobile browser ? If so it always logs out and clears history Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Bingo!! Thanks