Strip club and viewing room couches

Guys,
How do you mentally come to terms with sitting on these things without a hazmat? I have seen one to many hookers/strippers squeeze out a urine/creampie mix on these things. Lol
One of the chairs at Peep N' Toms back in the day sent me to the emergency room.

I sat down for five minutes, and had about 20 quarter sized whelps on each ass cheek. Never the fuck again . . .
One of the chairs at Peep N' Toms back in the day sent me to the emergency room.

I sat down for five minutes, and had about 20 quarter sized whelps on each ass cheek. Never the fuck again . . . Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
...Care to elaborate? I'm extremely curious.
Poison Ivy?

...Care to elaborate? I'm extremely curious. Originally Posted by hiegen1
Doctor said it was staph. He prescribed me some antibiotics and I went off of my merry way. Nonetheless, I found out later that a couple of other dancers started getting bumps too. Yikes!

Most strip clubs really don't clean anything. With that being said, I don't know why guys would even eat in 75% of them.

I've worked at several clubs around DFW, and I've never ever seen one bottle of disinfectant being used in the couches/chairs. The only thing that was kept "sanitized" for lack of better words was the stage and the pole.