BNG VS. FBSM +L2

• grean
  • 10-22-2015, 11:41 AM
I get ladies who have strict 1 hour minimums.
I can't understand why a provider offers a FBSM+L2 for 30 minutes but not the BNG. They are about the same rate, no?

If there was no L2 on the menu, that would be one thing. There is though, so it seems the BNG wounds just be easier.
Sounds good
Hmmm . . . This service sounds familiar.

Maybe some ladies enjoy gives their friends a legit backrub in addition to a legit BJ.

So far, I've had no complaints with my "enhanced" BNG.
Some women just cant get into bng...I seen one lady that admittedly said I do not know how to.just bng without phucking.....
^^^ along that thought, there are some guys who don't care for a bng and want the extra time to be pampered.
When I write my ads I offer 30 min or hour l2. And on half hour I put (BNG). In my opinion 20 min isn't that much different than 30. So I price my l2 half as a bng
^^^ along that thought, there are some guys who don't care for a bng and want the extra time to be pampered. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Just hit the nail on the head....no pun intended
Bng's I just don't feel as connected..... One of my favorite memories is a FBSM w/L2 finish when she whispered "I horny too" then proceeded to crawl up on top for a face smearing 69 finish, maybe just because it was spontaneous. FBSM and mutual teasing is almost as fun as FS IMHO
  • grean
  • 10-23-2015, 11:09 AM
Bng's I just don't feel as connected..... One of my favorite memories is a FBSM w/L2 finish Originally Posted by Goose2u
Well, there is also the flip side where a guy is horny & just wants a dirty & naughty blow. Some want GFE & IOP. Some like it a little wrong, for lack of better wording. We don't want to relax. We want to drop our pants, and leave our shoes on, sit on the edge of the bed or just standat the door. let ourselves get so excited that we spew in a short time frame. Then pull up our pants, lay the money on the table, say thanks and GTFO.

Thats hot too
That's why there are BP bitches lol
  • grean
  • 10-23-2015, 12:29 PM
Well, Goose, there is that. Lol.
Well, there is also the flip side where a guy is horny & just wants a dirty & naughty blow. Some want GFE & IOP. Some like it a little wrong, for lack of better wording. We don't want to relax. We want to drop our pants, and leave our shoes on, sit on the edge of the bed or just standat the door. let ourselves get so excited that we spew in a short time frame. Then pull up our pants, lay the money on the table, say thanks and GTFO.

Thats hot too Originally Posted by grean
And some women are OK with that. Some aren't. Guess that's why some don't offer bng. WALDT