High dollar hottie (HDH)

What defines HDH?
I have a different perception regarding HDH, I believe most of us are HDH but the difference is just the rate. My meaning of HDH is she takes care of herself from head to toe, she is beautiful, she is smart, she dress up nicely, her make-up is done for any outcall or incall appointments, she is very punctual, she smells good all the time and her service is over the top, her incall is around an upscale location and she only outcalls 4-5 stars hotels or an upscale locations. If you schedule to see her she takes her time to ask your preferences from clothing to what you will be drinking while you spend 1-12hrs with her and above all she loves providing. Going back to my question what defines HDH on your own terms?
No offense but one thing few ladies realize is that elite status is not attained through self-proclamation.
Anything over 300 an hour - and consideration is on a case by case basis. All the prep that Gabby mentions certainly contributes. The best of both worlds i have seen to this point AndyWylde and Rachelina
  • bbkid
  • 07-26-2013, 07:11 AM
No offense but one thing few ladies realize is that elite status is not attained through self-proclamation. Originally Posted by BigLouie
What he said.
What defines HDH?

I have a different perception regarding HDH, I believe most of us are HDH but the difference is just the rate.

My meaning of HDH is she takes care of herself from head to toe, she is beautiful, she is smart, she dress up nicely, her make-up is done for any outcall or incall appointments, she is very punctual, she smells good all the time and her service is over the top, her incall is around an upscale location and she only outcalls 4-5 stars hotels or an upscale locations. If you schedule to see her she takes her time to ask your preferences from clothing to what you will be drinking while you spend 1-12hrs with her and above all she loves providing. Going back to my question what defines HDH on your own terms?
Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
You pretty much nailed it on the head in terms of physical attributes, personal care & hygiene, dress, TCB, environment, etc.

Here's where I think you missed a point or two. Understand you don't want to offend anyone, but I disagree with your comment: "I believe most of us are HDH but the difference is just the rate." Far from true, imho.

There is an additional factor in my mind that define a HDH besides what you mentioned above. Intelligence/personality. An HDH is someone who can carry an interesting conversation, is fluent in current events, is refined, someone you would enjoy just going out to dinner with.

There are some providers who charge HDH rates, but I would not call them HDH, just expensive. A true HDH has a "je ne sais quoi" presence and grace ... it's a state of mind and a state of being.
No offense but one thing few ladies realize is that elite status is not attained through self-proclamation. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I agree, however If a lady knows and has proven to be an elite she is entitle to claim the status of "ELITE COMPANION" it can be in writing or verbally and if she has managed to say it herself this confirms she is confident enough and she got all it takes to be in an "ELITE" group.
Gabbyexotic-If you see yourself as an HDH then so be it. Don't let anyone dictate to you about what can and cannot proclaim.
Gabbyexotic-If you see yourself as an HDH then so be it. Don't let anyone dictate to you about what can and cannot proclaim. Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love
I guess you missed the part where she asked guys for their opinion of what defined a HDH. She did not ask if she was a HDH.
The HD part is just a matter of opinion. I do know gabby is hot.
I agree, however If a lady knows and has proven to be an elite she is entitle to claim the status of "ELITE COMPANION" it can be in writing or verbally and if she has managed to say it herself this confirms she is confident enough and she got all it takes to be in an "ELITE" group. Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
As with all marketing labels, it means what the provider wants it to mean. In other words, it's pretty much meaningless.
I agree, however If a lady knows and has proven to be an elite she is entitle to claim the status of "ELITE COMPANION" it can be in writing or verbally and if she has managed to say it herself this confirms she is confident enough and she got all it takes to be in an "ELITE" group. Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic

Proven to who?
Who gives her that title of ELITE COMPANION?
Saying you're elite doesn't make you elite. Anyone that has to prove they're elite is not elite. Class is a state of being, not a title. It's a way of doing things based on your beliefs and ideals, and no one else's. And money is no indication of class.

Please refer to BigLouie's post.

As for HDH, it only stands for High Dollar Hottie. So what makes a girl a High Dollar Hottie is the balls to ask for the money.

Whether she's worth it is the real question.

If we were to look at the OP's definition of HDH, it would mean that we were all HDH.
We all should be bathing, smelling good, getting our hair, nails, and feet done. AT A MINIMUM.
Some of us don't leave the house, let alone go on a date without makeup.
Some ladies are proof that you don't have to go to school to be smart.
Some ladies are proof that you don't have to charge a lot to have over the top sessions and love what you do. I still say that DallasRain deserves 1K/hr.
A lot of us ask our clients about wardrobe preferences.
A lot of women's TCB skills aren't indications of their price range. And it shouldn't be.

Working towards being a HDH shouldn't be a goal. Working towards being a better person makes you a better companion.

All in love,
Proven to who?
Who gives her that title of ELITE COMPANION?
Saying you're elite doesn't make you elite. Anyone that has to prove they're elite is not elite. Class is a state of being, not a title. It's a way of doing things based on your beliefs and ideals, and no one else's. And money is no indication of class.

Please refer to BigLouie's post.

As for HDH, it only stands for High Dollar Hottie. So what makes a girl a High Dollar Hottie is the balls to ask for the money.

Whether she's worth it is the real question.

If we were to look at the OP's definition of HDH, it would mean that we were all HDH.
We all should be bathing, smelling good, getting our hair, nails, and feet done. AT A MINIMUM.
Some of us don't leave the house, let alone go on a date without makeup.
Some ladies are proof that you don't have to go to school to be smart.
Some ladies are proof that you don't have to charge a lot to have over the top sessions and love what you do. I still say that DallasRain deserves 1K/hr.
A lot of us ask our clients about wardrobe preferences.
A lot of women's TCB skills aren't indications of their price range. And it shouldn't be.

Working towards being a HDH shouldn't be a goal. Working towards being a better person makes you a better companion.

All in love,
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
I have seen Gabby both BCD and socially, she is an elite provider.
I have seen Gabby both BCD and socially, she is an elite provider. Originally Posted by tyboy1
That's wonderful. I never said she wasn't. But I still stand by what I said. Elite people don't even TALK about being elite.
The HDH label is a misnomer. Anyone can call themselves that or price themselves in that category but that doesn't really make them the "elite" provider they may think themselves to be.
Tiffani is close to the right answer. A truly elite provider does not have to advertise it or overly emphasize it....she just is. But that doesn't guarantee her anything. She still has to work to establish a select group of clients who are willing to pay for her level of service and will repeat that experience on a regular basis. The quality of service may go up but the basics remain the same. Good service and a "connection" means a regular client. How do you you get there is the big question most providers want to know.
It is usually someone who has attained a level of expertise that elevates them above their peers and attracts a clientele that will settle for nothing less than that level of service. Most began at a much lower level, but as they learned and became more proficient they elevated themselves and learned that they could attract a higher level of clients who would better appreciate their proficiency.
It is hard to define what makes a HDH but once you have been with one, you know it. My first was KellyFHD and I will never forget Italia. The rest, I wont name.
And tyboy1 is correct, Gabby is all of the above.
Some individuals are missing the point in here, I asked what defines HDH and never did I claimed to be HDH so going back to out of topic issue that wasn't supposed to pop up in here is this, being ELITE or not I believe is all about how you market yourself and we all hookers in here but we never advertise direct that we are e.g " HEY I AM A PROSTITUTE COME SEE ME" but we tend to use soft and inviting methods of advertising to attract certain clientele. However judging someone from her title and conclude she is ELITE or not just by seeing her online is not sufficient.

I believe we are all worth 1k or more per hour but how do someone get to that level? now back to the topic, what defines HDH on your own terms?