Encounter: "Squeamish" BB

Date: 10/30/2020
Name: BB formerly known as Honey
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: 2143995746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: COVID peck on lips (no discernable COVID i.e temp check, mask, ask you symptoms), Try to clamp ass cheeks down on DATO in 69 position, didn't get to BBBJ as she hardened him in TS with "turkey basting", missionary, doggie, all bare, CIP
Hair Length and Color: MILFY, short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Old school description: she's stacked, curvy, believe those are Asian D cup naturals, bare on cooty hair..a slit
Recommendation: Yes
Good review
I love this review!

Squeamish is kind of misleading, though.

You are spot on with your description of BB's ''slit''. That's exactly what it is. A cute slit..
She actually walked into my room thinking I was her appointment. I asked for her name and she said BeBe, very nice looking lady, was wearing a choker and it looked really sexy on her. I was there for Sansa though but I promised I'd see her in a couple days.
A choker? New service?
I love this line... That’s classic! Haha!
I love this line... That’s classic! Haha! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Me too! Classic!

Google did not explain the 'beegu' to me. Care to explain?
Ask a K-girl if the wants ''Popeye's'' (as in Popeye's Chicken), and you might hear ''yes, I want Papaya''.

I think Popeye's should have a ''BB special''. Extra large BREAST pieces.

Can I take your order? ''Yes, I would like the BB special, with the beegu breasts''!
Is that through a drive through window