What's the current talent at the shade?

Wondering who's there currently? Thanks in advance
  • Saida
  • 11-16-2020, 01:42 PM
Jessica(new), paris,sherry,yoyo, they have one more new girl. I dont know name. If you try new girl please let me know.
No Mia?
I saw Mia a few weeks ago
Who would you recommend for a first time maple shader?
  • Ashi
  • 11-16-2020, 08:27 PM
Sherry
Jessica(new), paris,sherry,yoyo, they have one more new girl. I dont know name. If you try new girl please let me know. Originally Posted by Saida
Is this the Paris who shot to fame in Reno (OK) debacle? She was catholic.
Who would you recommend for a first time maple shader? Originally Posted by Jayven

Any one of them will get you what you're looking for. But they have different personalities. If you get Sherry, you better go in there confident because she's going to kick your ass. If you're nervous, she's going to eat you alive. Paris or Yoyo are going to give you a workout. If you get one of the new girls, you better be ready to put some of your soft skills to work to get maximum output.
Any one of them will get you what you're looking for. But they have different personalities. If you get Sherry, you better go in there confident because she's going to kick your ass. If you're nervous, she's going to eat you alive. Paris or Yoyo are going to give you a workout. If you get one of the new girls, you better be ready to put some of your soft skills to work to get maximum output. Originally Posted by Treydaddy
Thank you this is very helpful. Paris and Yoyo sound more my speed. Then again Sherry sounds like a vet who knows how to get it done. I'll be making that tuff decision this weekend.
Don't eat Sherry's ass. That's all I'm gonna say.
ANybody Catholic at the Shade?
Spot on advice from Treydaddy...