..Florida Justice News...Father Beats Man Unconscious After Catching Him Molesting Son

• Old-T
  • 07-19-2014, 10:48 PM
Hard to argue with that.
The dad had a lot of self control to just best the guy unconscious. I would have taken a Gerber to the family jewels.
I will wager that some douche bag lawyer will sue the dad in civil court.
Admirable restraint, dad!! If that had been me, the perp would have been in multiple pieces!!
Should have did him in for good. Sorry pos.
Wow!

. . . I don't know what he looked like before, but he is one ugly mofo now!

Although the Father's reaction was warranted. I am just puzzled at the fact that an 18 year old male was allowed to "Babysit" an 11 year old male. I think Dad has a few flaws in his decision making process.

Jim
The poor girl is scarred for life. I would've cut his dick off while he was still alive, put it in his mouth and set his crotch on fire after beating his ass
So just what girl are you talking about?

Sweetheart, if you can't even bother to read the article before venting your fury, you could at least read the headline to make your opinions relevant.

. . .The father caught this guy molesting his son and sadly, it had been going on for years, but the boy was too scared to say anything.

The poor girl is scarred for life. I would've cut his dick off while he was still alive, put it in his mouth and set his crotch on fire after beating his ass Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You can't blame the father for err in judgement. Blame the sicko for being a creepy Fucktard but don't think that father won't say what if for the rest of his life. IF he made an err in judgement, he's paying the price emotionally forever.
There are decent young 18 yo that are capable of watching a young 11 yo boy and being great role models for them.
Kudos to dad that he didn't take it a step further and put the creep out of his miserable existence - then the son would've lost dad to the criminal justice & their screwed up system !!!
So just what girl are you talking about?

Sweetheart, if you can't even bother to read the article before venting your fury, you could at least read the headline to make your opinions relevant.

. . .The father caught this guy molesting his son and sadly, it had been going on for years, but the boy was too scared to say anything.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
My bad, was speaking to my child as I wrote I slapped myself on the head
Well, not so fast, sweet cheeks.

I think a good spanking will now be required to make sure the lesson is remembered.

. . . Bring it here and take your medicine!

My bad, was speaking to my child as I wrote I slapped myself on the head Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
My bad, was speaking to my child as I wrote I slapped myself on the head Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Better to post taint photos rather than slap your head.
  • Old-T
  • 08-04-2014, 08:33 AM
Although the Father's reaction was warranted. I am just puzzled at the fact that an 18 year old male was allowed to "Babysit" an 11 year old male. I think Dad has a few flaws in his decision making process.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Really? are you implying that all 18 y/o males are homosexual predators?