Doove's Repository.....

Doove... I saw that you needed a Repository... I happily built you one.... along with a head start.... but I must tell you that it is up to you to keep it updated.
You are very welcome.
Paulie Rockstard Repositories Inc.

Can you imagine the riots if Trump wins again... Originally Posted by ben8888
I'm saving this comment. Originally Posted by Doove
fify

Yes... there will be riots...Dems are sore (sic) loosers.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
And this one too. Originally Posted by Doove
Ok Doove.... no charge....it's all yours now.... Enjoy your Repository
You mean he can put all his famous anti-American
I mean anti Trump sayings here!!!!
great...
  • Doove
  • 06-24-2020, 02:45 PM
You mean he can put all his famous anti-American
I mean anti Trump sayings here!!!!
great... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Your phrasing here says a lot. Too bad you don't have the intellectual capacity to know what that is.
It's Dovlin's forum... he can do with it whatever he pleases....
oh Paulie Girl

ya need ta rename this sucker

Doove's World of Endless Disagreement

that is more fitting
Above my pay grade....
rats

edit add
send a pm ta DD
I'm not sure, but I dont think he likes his new repository Paul...
  • Doove
  • 06-28-2020, 05:01 PM
Well, since it's here, i might as well use it.
Sounds a LOT like 2016.... remember how that turned out? Oh that's right.... the Dem's are still trying to reverse that.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
  • Doove
  • 06-28-2020, 05:03 PM
Looks like Doove may be getting ever closer to the point where he detaches from reality either temporarily or god forbid permanently. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Fuckin Doovester
So Kayne just officially Declared hes running which will just take votes from Biden... So its pretty much Giving Trump a Win in November and hes friends with Trump... So yeah.... 4 More Years of the Donald boys...

Pretty much the same thing that happened when Teddy and Taft Split their vote and allowed spineless Woodrow Wilson to get elected.
  • Doove
  • 07-05-2020, 05:28 AM
So Kayne just officially Declared hes running which will just take votes from Biden... So its pretty much Giving Trump a Win in November and hes friends with Trump... So yeah.... 4 More Years of the Donald boys...

Pretty much the same thing that happened when Teddy and Taft Split their vote and allowed spineless Woodrow Wilson to get elected. Originally Posted by ben8888
What does this have to do with my repository?