Yeah, you'd hit it...

Christie Brinkley at 61.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Christie Brinkley at 61.jpg (70.1 KB, 389 views)
Twice!!!! At least..

HB
Damn! 61 YO and looks like a HDH 'Gotta love it-or at least try to.
Christie Brinkley has always been the girl that I would drop everything for every since I started liking girls. Any long term relationship I was in I would play that little game where you both get to pick one person that you could have sex with without any repercussions even when married. She was always the one I picked. When married, my wife had picked Arnold Schwarzenegger.
WOW!! What is her secret? And yes I'd hit it a few times hahaha
61? Sheesh! She's killing some twenty-something's out there!

I would hit Liam Neeson all night long, all day long, all week long.. Maybe even a Taken fantasy roleplay. How can you not just want to nuzzle in that adorable salt and peppered beard?
Attached Images File Type: jpg wenn3213339.jpg (134.6 KB, 292 views)
The secret is usually a combination of the following: Taking care of yourself (working out, watching your diet), Good Genes (with some luck that you don't have a serious health issue) and a good Plastic Surgeon or Cosmetologist (most likely both). There are actually quite a few hot 60+ ladies out there now. I remember back in the '80's when I saw a Muscle & Fitness Magazine (yes, that thing that was printed on paper that you had to actually wait for each Month). It had a photo spread of Joey Weider's Wife in it (He's the Weight Training Coach Arnold Schwarzenegger hooked up with when he was in Body Building). She was 60 at the time. And she pretty much blew away most of the girls in the College Town I was living in at the time.You would have swore she was a high School or College athlete if you didn't know any better.
I'd hit it twice on Sunday. Only Sunday. Church of St. Brinkley.
61? Sheesh! She's killing some twenty-something's out there!

I would hit Liam Neeson all night long, all day long, all week long.. Maybe even a Taken fantasy roleplay. How can you not just want to nuzzle in that adorable salt and peppered beard? Originally Posted by ChantalStoneNYC
Just so happens I have a "salt and pepper" beard right now. My beard looks better than his ratty mess though.