My All Time Baseball Squad

The players: Barry Bonds, Ken Griffey Jr, Derek Jeter,Ricky Henderson,Hank Aaron,Willie May's, Frank Thomas Dave Winfield,Tim Raines,Ozzie Smith,and Willie Mccovey.

The pitchers: Doc Gooden, Darryl Strawberry, Satchel Paige, Nolan Ryan, Randy Johnson, Greg Maddux, Cy Young, Chipper Jones, Craig Biggio, Jeff Bagwell, Ken Caminiti and Steriod Clemons. I like Roger.
Worst attempt at a sports troll post I've ever seen. This is sad and pathetic. You have hit an all time low in trolling.
What a stupid "squad". I read this and was like WTF? That's not a squad, just a list of a few great players and some really good ones.

Out of 11 position players there are two natural first basemen and two natural shortstops. The rest are outfielders.

but... There's almost a full infield apparently in the bull pen. Doesn't matter that there's no one to catch unless Biggio is in for triple duty. Who goes to second when he comes in for relief and has to catch his own pitches? LOL
Caminiti could bring the heat from third to first harder than anyone i can remember. I loved watching him make that throw. Not many third basemen toy with a hitter hustling to first. Cam could. He would have been scary from the mound.

I seriously doubt Bagwell wanted anywhere near the rubber his delivery wasn't that good.

Jones and Biggio could do it all so there might have been a long game where they ran out of pitchers and just needed to get an out where those guys could have hurled a fast ball or two low on the corner between change ups but I don't specifically remember it.

Wait, was this list compiled after one of the nights shine was drunck posting?
^^^. I agree with you on all points. Maybe these are the only players it knows.
Raines played 2nd base for the first 5 or 6 years of his career.
  • bbkid
  • 08-14-2019, 09:44 AM
Caminiti could bring the heat from third to first harder than anyone i can remember. I loved watching him make that throw. Not many third basemen toy with a hitter hustling to first. Cam could. Originally Posted by boardman
Yup, a most excellent point, sir.

I used to sit behind the 3rd base dugout and would watch him throw across that diamond so hard that it was scary. I played 1st base all through Little League, Pony and Colt, and I remember thinking "Sure glad I'm not the 1st baseman having to catch his throws".
Cam's was bad ass. Him and Big's and Bags made an awesome trio. Dont ask me any questions because i won't answer but I was privileged to spend a lot of time in the players locker rooms and VIP areas . Amazing experience.
Dont ask me any questions because i won't answer but I was privileged to spend a lot of time in the players locker rooms and VIP areas . Amazing experience. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Have your knees healed yet?
  • bbkid
  • 08-14-2019, 12:56 PM
Have your knees healed yet? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Now, that's damn funny, right there.
What's really funny is it's probably true. I don't think he got his flat knees from praying
John Smoltz and Tom Glavine was one hell of a rotation.
Funny or not. Let’s all be polite.
Funny or not. Let’s all be polite. Originally Posted by B Three
It's ok I already knew that would be the response. Call me a sage

Great topic!
So bad NAN.