City: Hurst
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage, HJ, Nuru, SS
Hair Length and Color: Short, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Spinner, Plum MM's. Tattoo on lower stomach. Smooth soft skin. VERY pretty face. Ass was small, but NOT flat.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting
Korean? Might have to check it out.
I guessed. I never asked her. She just doesn't look Chinese or japanese
I guessed. I never asked her. She just doesn't look Chinese or japanese Originally Posted by Zlo_Polovina

Thanks for the review. The tattoo and level of service indicates she may be Korean, but the thing is the vast majority of these kinds of places are owned by Chinese.
I totally agree with copasetic.
Thanks for the review. The tattoo and level of service indicates she may be Korean, but the thing is the vast majority of these kinds of places are owned by Chinese. Originally Posted by Copasetic
Sounds like she might be the same Nina who used to work at Relax. If so, she is Chinese and BYOC.
Sounds like she might be the same Nina who used to work at Relax. If so, she is Chinese and BYOC. Originally Posted by vugdub
Never saw her at Relax, but interesting.
I guessed. I never asked her. She just doesn't look Chinese or japanese Originally Posted by Zlo_Polovina
🤔
Ava the other provider there is Chinese fwiw
This Place Is Waste Of Time....I Walked Out...Send Me To A Room To Wait....I Waited 5 Min....I Never Undressed .....And Did Not Pay Up Front....So I Walk....I Learned To Never Hand Over The Money Till The Girl Comes In And Ready To Work....To Much Of Them Running The Show On Our Money....NEEDS TO STOP...
You probably should've called to reserve her
Was this a half hour visit? Rate seems low for what you received.
OP is spot on this one. She is a cutie and will go the extra mile to please you. She is half Korean and half Chinese. Tiny little thing with probably 90lbs. After seeing her I was a very happy customer. Couldn't ask for any better from a sub amp girl.
Half hour

Next time I see her, I'm getting the full hour and will bring extra cash to attempt full service