Tell Me How I Am Wrong

Tell Me How Am I Wrong?

I vote for policy choices not personalities. There are few derogatory things one can say about Donald Trump personally that I won’t agree with. Like many persons in powerful positions in our society, Mr. Trump is a wealthy celebrity with flaws. Yet I will vote for him as president . . .not because he is a saint or messiah, but because I support many of the policies he espouses and oppose many of the policies that he opposes.
  • I am opposed to open borders and the unrestricted influx of unscreened foreign nationals.
  • I am opposed to the forced implementation of the so called “Green New Deal”
  • I support many of the suggested tax cuts.
  • I support “America First” economic policies.
  • I am opposed to allowing biological males to compete with girls and women in sporting events.
  • I support the rights of parents in the education of their children.
  • I am opposed to gender reassignment hormone “therapy” or surgery on minors.
  • I support law enforcement and oppose its’ defunding.

Tell me where I am wrong without mentioning or referring to Mr. Trump.
Tell me where I am wrong without mentioning or referring to Mr. Trump. Originally Posted by ICU 812

To quote a line from rad Pitt in the movie, "Troy",

" IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?".

So then, how am I wrong on any of those bullet points?
Yeah, I’m voting for the incontinent, idiotic, dementia patient now. Thanks for changing my mind! I’ll be standing by for the Capitol tour in January. Should be fun. Prove me wrong without mentioning…
Well, the topic is not ab out who is running or even who will win.

This is a policy thread.

I am opposed to open borders and the unrestricted influx of unscreened foreign nationals.
I am opposed to the forced implementation of the so called “Green New Deal”
I support many of the suggested tax cuts.
I support “America First” economic policies.
I am opposed to allowing biological males to compete with girls and women in sporting events.
I support the rights of parents in the education of their children.
I am opposed to gender reassignment hormone “therapy” or surgery on minors.
I support law enforcement and oppose its’ defunding.

The topic of this thread is how are the positions bullet pointed in the OP wrong?
Yeah, I’m voting for the incontinent, idiotic, dementia patient now. Thanks for changing my mind! I’ll be standing by for the Capitol tour in January. Should be fun. Prove me wrong without mentioning… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dude, Biden got tossed out.
I am opposed to rapists being president
I am opposed to scam artists being president
I am opposed to people who lose elections and incite riots being President
I am opposed to people who lie about losing elections
I'm Opposed to people that cause mass hysteria by telling lies continuously about migrant eating pets
I'm opposed to people that tell continuous lies about FEMA diverting funds for migrants from distracted funding knowing it's untrue.
I'm opposed to people who owes hundreds of millions of dollars being president
I'm opposed to people that are puppets of Putin being president.
I'm opposed to wanna be dictators being president.
I'm opposed to people that believe there are good people on both sides of racisma d antisemitism.

Is that what you mean.
I am opposed to rapists being president
I am opposed to scam artists being president
I am opposed to people who lose elections and incite riots being President
I am opposed to people who lie about losing elections
I'm Opposed to people that cause mass hysteria by telling lies continuously about migrant eating pets
I'm opposed to people that tell continuous lies about FEMA diverting funds for migrants from distracted funding knowing it's untrue.
I'm opposed to people who owes hundreds of millions of dollars being president
I'm opposed to people that are puppets of Putin being president.
I'm opposed to wanna be dictators being president.
I'm opposed to people that believe there are good people on both sides of racisma d antisemitism.

Is that what you mean. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

But what you have posted here you support Biden and Harris. So all the above are lies.
Uh huh.
  • pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 09:02 PM
But what you have posted here you support Biden and Harris. So all the above are lies. Originally Posted by farmstud60
no, they're facts. point out 1 thing that 1blackman said that isn't based in reality. just one will suffice..
Tell Me How Am I Wrong?

I vote for policy choices not personalities. There are few derogatory things one can say about Donald Trump personally that I won’t agree with. Like many persons in powerful positions in our society, Mr. Trump is a wealthy celebrity with flaws. Yet I will vote for him as president . . .not because he is a saint or messiah, but because I support many of the policies he espouses and oppose many of the policies that he opposes.
  • I am opposed to open borders and the unrestricted influx of unscreened foreign nationals.
    I am opposed as well but I am horrified by the cruelty and lack of compassion exemplified by the Previous administration and some of the more conservative state governments.

• I am opposed to the forced implementation of the so called “Green New Deal”
    As I understand the Green New Deal nothing is being compelled. That’s why the Inflation reduction act’s green initiatives are about incentivizing clean energy changes.

• I support many of the suggested tax cuts.
    That’s a huge mistake. More taxes are going to be required as there is no possible way for our government to lower spending enough and still maintain it’s spending on the defense budget and retiree health benefits and Social Security.

• I support “America First” economic policies.
    You will have to be more specific as to what America First means to you. I am all in favor for making Government more efficient. It can be done.

• I am opposed to allowing biological males to compete with girls and women in sporting events.
    So am I. I would like however for politicians to stop using it to rage bait people and let the Sport agencies come up with a standard requirement for “male” and “female”.

• I support the rights of parents in the education of their children.
    So do I. In what way are parents not allowed to influence their children’s education?

• I am opposed to gender reassignment hormone “therapy” or surgery on minors.
    This is a complicated issue. In theory I agree with you. But I’m also a big believer in letting parents decide for themselves what medical care they give their children. I would not be opposed to limiting this type of medical care because as I understand it there is no long term data on the results of large groups of children undergoing this type of procedure.

• I support law enforcement and oppose its’ defunding.
    This is a total fallacy. No one really wanted anyone to defund the police. They wanted more social and mental health services to be provided along side Police services. People have found out however that defunding the police department is not a solution and quickly found themselves back tracking on any efforts to do so.

Tell me where I am wrong without mentioning or referring to Mr. Trump. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Does this fulfill your request?
no, they're facts. point out 1 thing that 1blackman said that isn't based in reality. just one will suffice.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

They are all lies continually being repeated by the enemies within this country. The only proof the liar will accept is by the News media Anchors that keep repeating those lies and don't ever challenge their lies.

The Harris/Biden dictators in the Department of Justice are filing a lawsuit to stop Virginia from cleaning up voter rolls of 6500 people who said on DMV forms they didn't have proof of citizenship. Virginia still gives those people a chance to correct the problem Only a Dictator would want those people to vote.