Guys & Gals: What's Your Quota?

Personally, I won't stray if I got my "quota" at home. I think a lot of married guys feel the same way. Originally Posted by Yowzer
Guys, if you get enough at home, do you not hobby or hobby less? And what IS your quota?

Gals, does this concept even fit into your life? What is your quota? Or is it merely the money that motivates?
If I got my "quota" at home I wouldn't be in the hobby world. But my wife would have to treat me like she did prior to marriage; romance, cuddle, kiss. My quota would be twice a week and I'm only home every other week due to work. That would be 4 times per month!

I get 'it' about once a month...minus any romance stuff. Thank goodness for providers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously money motivates but some days no amount will. I won't "work" if I'm not feelin' it.
  • Old-T
  • 02-27-2012, 12:17 PM
I don't think I've ever had a "quota". I've always be a quality over quantity guy.
It's always been an issue with civilian relationships.

I haven't been lucky enough to find a woman yet in the real world, that could deal with my sex drive. I don't necessarily have to have sex everyday as I understand that can lead to a woman feeling pressured, but twice or even once a week would be nice!

Sexual compatibility is important to me.

To answer the question specifically...if i'm getting sex at home enough to keep me satisfied, then I have no reason to look elsewhere. I have no reason to hobby...period!

Maybe its pure selfishness on my part, but If i'm not being taken care of in the bed...then we are not compatible and I see no reason to continue the relationship. I don't cheat on my SO's. I end it.......then I hobby!!
Obviously money motivates but some days no amount will. I won't "work" if I'm not feelin' it. Originally Posted by Shayla

Sounds like you've seen SL already.

(Sorry SL I couldn't resist)
I don't have a specific number. Its a rare day when I'm not horny, it just depends on the availability of my SO or a provider I'm attracted to. I think I hobby because I fall into the sex addict category. There have been times I've been with my SO the night before an appointment with a provider or I've seen providers on back to back days.
Obviously money motivates but some days no amount will. I won't "work" if I'm not feelin' it. Originally Posted by Shayla

That makes total sense to me. I've always told any lady that I see regularly the same thing. If I call to see you and you're tired, not feeling well, or just plain not in the mood just say so. I won't be offended. I'd rather go without than have a mediocre visit, especially with a lady I like.
With me its the mood. I am manic on some days and have had 2 different providers in a day and then a nice massage with happy ending. Sometimes I can go a week but thats my limit. Not married choose to stay that way.
I have no quota....I am a sex addict,so this line of work is perfect for me.........I do have an SO who I have a very active sex life with as well as an "open relationship".......{today is our 30year anniversary!}

I "think it comes down to "just enough to keep me satisfied and give me some shopping money...lol!
I have no quota....I am a sex addict,so this line of work is perfect for me.........I do have an SO who I have a very active sex life with as well as an "open relationship".......{today is our 30year anniversary!}

I "think it comes down to "just enough to keep me satisfied and give me some shopping money...lol!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Happy Anniversary!!

Quota? What quota?
No quota,driven by my drive

Happy Anniversary Dallas!!
Thanks ladies!
I do not count, no quota at all. I have had other hobbyiests PM me and tell me they have seen 40 different women, I really have no clue how many I have seen, I never did count. I like sex often, so depends on my mood, but if I wait around enough I will get horny, no doubts there.