Woman charged with beating boyfriend to death with stiletto pump is a "masseuse"

http://www.myspace.com/foxmassageretreat

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/HPD-i...210750931.html

HOUSTON – Police have released the identity of man who was found stabbed to death with a stiletto heel early Sunday morning in his high-rise condo in the Museum District.

The Houston Police Department said Alf Stefan Andersson, 59, a research professor at the University of Houston’s Biology and Biochemistry Department, was found dead just before 4 a.m. in his condo, located in the 1700 block of Hermann Drive.

Andersson’s girlfriend, Ana Lilia Trujillo, 44, was arrested Sunday and charged with his murder, court documents state.

University officials released the following statement Monday afternoon:

“The University of Houston community is saddened to learn of the tragic death of Professor Stefan Andersson. Our hearts go out to his colleagues, family and friends during this difficult time”

On Sunday, HPD homicide investigators said officers responded to a call of an assault in progress just before 4 a.m. at The Parklane luxury condominium.

When officers arrived at the Andersson’s condo, Trujillo answered the door and showed police the victim’s body, which was found lying in a hallway between the entryway and the kitchen.

Police said that Andersson had suffered multiple stab wounds to the head.

At the time, Trujillo was detained for questioning, police said. She was the only person present when police arrived at the scene. A unit with the UH Police Department was also on the scene.

Geraldine Gill, who also lives at The Parklane, said she believes the killing may not have been intentional.

“My thought was, I bet she defended herself with the only thing she had,” Gill said. “I think so, when do you break out your stiletto shoe and kill somebody?” she responded when asked whether she though Trujillo acted in self-defense.

However, Jim Carroll knows Trujillo, who also went by the alias Ana Fox.

“She’s a force to be reckoned with, and I don’t think she’s the victim in this case, no,” Carroll said.

Carroll said he and Trujillo became friends about two years ago, when she rented a room for several months, at a downtown hotel he managed. He said they spoke frequently.

Carroll said that he told Trujillo to be careful when the subject of all the men she dated came up.

“And she goes, ‘If anybody ever screws with me,’ she’d pull up one of her stilettos and said, ‘I’ll stab him in the eyes with this,’” Carroll said.

Trujillo worked as a legal assistant, but claimed she was also a masseuse, although she is not registered, Carroll said.
Andersson was full-time researcher at the UH where he specialized in the area of women’s reproductive health.

Building management at The Parklane has not returned phone calls and emails requesting a comment on the case.

Residents at the condominium said management has not even notified them of what happened Sunday morning.

Trujillo is being held on $100,000 bail.
Damn.
She's a pro. Pissed off pro!
She's a pro. Pissed off pro! Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
He must of asked for a freebie or to be grandfathered.
Jesus. I won't even pull the Tebow crap that's so popular here. Jesus.
There's no excuse for that sort of violence. No one should have to die like that. May his soul find rest, and justice be done.
Man dies. World keeps spinning. The end.

Maybe he had wire hangers?
Ouch !
Naw.... she was a pimp and trying to get him back in line. You know pimpin ain't easy!
Oh shit wrong thread..... sorry!
Naw.... she was a pimp and trying to get him back in line. You know pimpin ain't easy!
Oh shit wrong thread..... sorry! Originally Posted by imabout2

crazy story...too much for me this early!
"stiletto" .. anything .. always seemed like "over kill" to me ......
I know this crazy chick and she has always been a space cadet. My signature quote below doesn't begin to describe her.
I have beat a guy on the head with a stiletto before...but he deserved it... I let him live of course...
I have beat a guy on the head with a stiletto before...but he deserved it... I let him live of course... Originally Posted by Valerie
That was very considerate of you.
That was very considerate of you. Originally Posted by bullet0
I can be quite nice at times..