Happy ending legal? .... In China?

http://www.chron.com/news/crime/arti...al-4632254.php

Will a US court ever rule the same way?
Good story, thanks for sharing...
just like the US, not 100% legal
My first paid massage "happy ending" was in Shanghai. The massage was AWESOME and the happy ending was great too. Two shots the first night and three shots the second night.

The spa was across the street from my VERY NICE hotel. (best I've ever stayed in) Spa was incall but the lady would go to your room 2.5 hours for 550 RMB...pay the house and you walk out with her. On the flip, they ask for 300 tip. (total less than 130 usd) I asked the older one for FS she said no but got plenty of NE/SE. The next night I got a young one to shower with me half way through and we got back in the bed with her naked for more massage and happiness. I had no covers. If I did, I think I could have talked her into CFS w/some tip. She really enjoyed my right hand with FIA and FIV and wet all over me LOL. She was beautiful and probably just over 20.

In both cases, the massage was the best ever....10 times better than the best legit massage I've had anywhere else.

There is plenty of FS in China....especially on the side streets and the lobby/bars of lower price hotels.