who has the sweetest vajayjay?

*clears throat*
I am beginning to become obsessed with seeking p!!!! Omg the way that she tastes and especially when she busts a HUGE nut inside of your mouth, she tastes so sweet and oh so yummy!!! I don't know why but I wanted to bring her vajayjay back to Texas with me, and just sit it on my dresser for whenever I need to quinch my thirst GULP!!!! Oldgent lol watch out before she becomes "MY fucktoy" wink wink
Hey babe it was REALLY awesome watching that happen. I took notes. Lol. If the sweetest love nest wants a new toy then smiling painted faces all.around
Brittany715 has always been my tasty treat to eat.
I miss you two
MMMMMM hell yeaaaaa I hear ya Super Head sugar!

I want some more SeekinP.....my sweet sexy Old gent get ready,I will be in Laffy end of August & maybe we can round up Seekin P for a wild ride!!!!!

I want some more SeekinP.....my sweet sexy Old gent get ready,I will be in Laffy end of August & maybe we can round up Seekin P for a wild ride!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ya'll know where to find my figs!!!!
~P does have some tasty meat hangers...missing them as well! While I'm stuck in Laffy.
Seeking P definitely has some tasty figs, one of the cleanest and best tasting pussies around. In the same league as that of my ATF the Ebony Goddess, Stella James !

Best nest west of the Mississppi and hot as fuck!! Okay I don't want to sound to enthusiastic she is spoiled now.
~P does have some tasty meat hangers...missing them as well! Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Thanks!