OF

fellow hobbyists,

over the past few years in the hobby, i have acquired lots of footage in action with local talent (with their consent, of course). In an effort to make the hobby a bit safer and to give yall a little preview, so to speak, of what to expect going in to your sessions, i've created an onlyfans that shows yall the talent that is here in the gulf coast. I pay the premium for camera action so yal don't have to! all content posted has the consent of all parties involved and they are being paid a commission to no worries. just posting this to gauge everyone's interest...please feel free to DM or fire away with questions.
fellow hobbyists,

over the past few years in the hobby, i have acquired lots of footage in action with local talent (with their consent, of course). In an effort to make the hobby a bit safer and to give yall a little preview, so to speak, of what to expect going in to your sessions, i've created an onlyfans that shows yall the talent that is here in the gulf coast. I pay the premium for camera action so yal don't have to! all content posted has the consent of all parties involved and they are being paid a commission to no worries. just posting this to gauge everyone's interest...please feel free to DM or fire away with questions. Originally Posted by ericma666
So you are saying you got 9 incher????

My ego is just deflated.

K
Send out OF account name and see what happens. I am interested
If it is with a bunch of the local SBs it might be worth checking out but probably not with most of the providers.
also im pretty well traveled so will be posting with providers from out of the area...

all posts will have rating scale as well as contact info. ladies--reach out if ur interested in promoting ur work
hey send me a link I am interested
I'm in for the link as well.... Sign me up!
I’m in also. Also hoping it’s SB’s and not stg girls
Eric has become the social media version of Peter North.
Anybody has the link?
lmao bro im hardly that size...but i do drop huge loads
for all--im still in the process of getting the page up with content, expect a couple days. probably doing a monhtly subscription bc i gotta donate to the performers...lmk ur thoughts on the matter and how much it should be
Well, it sounds interesting. Not sure if OF is going to be the best venue for you. They recently changed their policies about what you can post on there which would restrict what you are intending I think. I am pretty sure you would need proof of consent uploaded for each performer you uploaded. May be a bit problematic to get from the girls you've videoed. Would be interested to see what you came up with though. Think I would hold off paying for anything unless I had some kind of verification there would be anything on there I am actually interested in though. A free page showing just the pics of the girls in the vids to know what we were unlocking on the payed page?
for all--im still in the process of getting the page up with content, expect a couple days. probably doing a monhtly subscription bc i gotta donate to the performers...lmk ur thoughts on the matter and how much it should be Originally Posted by ericma666
$6.09 = six dollars and nine cent with O in middle.
Well, it sounds interesting. Not sure if OF is going to be the best venue for you. They recently changed their policies about what you can post on there which would restrict what you are intending I think. I am pretty sure you would need proof of consent uploaded for each performer you uploaded. May be a bit problematic to get from the girls you've videoed. Would be interested to see what you came up with though. Think I would hold off paying for anything unless I had some kind of verification there would be anything on there I am actually interested in though. A free page showing just the pics of the girls in the vids to know what we were unlocking on the payed page? Originally Posted by Jambalaya

appreciate the insight. im currently out of pocket but get back into town later tonight. I have an appt with a head doctor tonight with one of my regulars. ill record a scene and post and get back to u regarding this "consent form".

hear you on the free pics / paid page concept--great idea. still open to any and all feedback on how to streamline the process so it's a win-win for everyone. thnx.

happy nutting

-E