How's SA Nowadays?

So, how is SA nowadays?

I haven't been on there in well over a year, but decided to browse this evening out of boredom and saw a lot of fresh faces on there.

Wanted to see if anyone has had good luck on there recently before I make up my mind if I want to renew or not.
Took out a subscription in late November. 18 messages/contacts made, 5 moves to phone texting, 0 closures. 1 or 2 wild goose chases.

I am probably playing the game wrong, moving too slowly or being too respectful or something? I don't really know. One of the girls told me she was messaging 10+ guys. I just quit then and there.

I feel like $100 for cost of entry is too much just to get ratio'd like I was back on Tinder or something. Someone would have to drag me back to Seeking and hold my hand to get me to go again -- whole thing felt like a giant waste of time.
I think they just upped the membership cost to $119. That might slim down the number of guys signing up.
Not worth the cost IMO.
Took out a subscription in late November. 18 messages/contacts made, 5 moves to phone texting, 0 closures. 1 or 2 wild goose chases.

I am probably playing the game wrong, moving too slowly or being too respectful or something? I don't really know. One of the girls told me she was messaging 10+ guys. I just quit then and there.

I feel like $100 for cost of entry is too much just to get ratio'd like I was back on Tinder or something. Someone would have to drag me back to Seeking and hold my hand to get me to go again -- whole thing felt like a giant waste of time. Originally Posted by ChLimeade
That was pretty much my experience last time I signed up (early last year sometime if I remember correctly).

I was messaging about 8 or 9 ladies, but just never could get anyone to set anything solid up. A couple of them wanted $$ through Paypal or CashApp before even meeting, which was an INSTANT NO, in my book.

Some of these ladies expect $$ just for "existing". *sigh*
Lots of wasted energy. Some will try to milk you to death and still wont meet. Most login just to get money and then offline till they need more
There are unicorns on there, probably 1-3 out of 100. You need to play the numbers game and message almost every girl. Then don’t try and lowball them. I pay 300 a meet and most are good with that. Had a SA date last night. Girl came over at 9pm and left at 7am this morning for my standard 300.

They are out there. Just a bit harder than ordering a pizza from Domino’s.
SA isn't too bad, especially if you're around big cities. Just going to be honest. The better in shape you are, the easier time you will have when it comes to meeting and closing with these younger girls, if that's what you're looking for. You don't have to look like a greek god. If she can look at your pics and think ok, this guy takes care of himself, that's good enough. If you're looking for a working girl/pro, don't bother. They are there, but they are also on other sites that dont have a paywall.
I'm new to SA. Just joined recently. Any recommendations for ladies in Pcola or FWB/Destin area?
SA isn't too bad, especially if you're around big cities. Just going to be honest. The better in shape you are, the easier time you will have when it comes to meeting and closing with these younger girls, if that's what you're looking for. You don't have to look like a greek god. If she can look at your pics and think ok, this guy takes care of himself, that's good enough. If you're looking for a working girl/pro, don't bother. They are there, but they are also on other sites that dont have a paywall. Originally Posted by woodenlivers
Obviously miami is plentiful with amazing women. Here is a struggle.

K
  • jozzb
  • 02-09-2022, 08:20 AM
just got back into SA after a little hiatus and I can say without a doubt, the quality is better when compared to what you find on eccie, stg, etc....
What we should all do when it comes to SA is share info amongst ourselves as to who is willing and will....
I started a thread in the Men's Lounge a while back for that very purpose. It had traction for a while but has died down.