Starting Out

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this. If not, I apologize. I'm a 23 yo female looking to get back into things. Years ago I worked in Ithaca/Binghamton via online ads. It's been 4 years and I've decided this is something I'd love to do again. The problem is I just don't the scene well out here and don't really have anyone to ask. I've lived here 3 years now, just graduated college but have decided to try this out again. I'm a very open minded person sexually. I love people, meeting new people, having new experiences. I'm quite personable and attractive. I have no drug addictions, rarely even drink. I'm well dressed and we'll spoken. Big, blue, bedroom eyes. Long, blonde hair. Full D chest. Curvy in right places. A small BBW. Very pretty face. And a bubbly, sweet personality. I'm nervous about posting pics. Specifically face pics. Although I'm not sure how successful I can be without face pics. Anyways, Google search hasn't lead me to much info on agencies. I'd really prefer an agency whIle I learn the Syracuse scene. Any advice, guidance, experience, recommendations would be very much appreciated. I'm very serious and excited about this. Just want to make educated decisions on my next move. Thank you!
go Indy
Don't go into an agency.
Thank you for the advice! I've actually been sorta cyber stalking you. In a curious way, of course. You have a good reputation. I think you and another girl Jessica are absolutely gorgeous. I know indy has its obvious perks. Maybe I'm intimidated by Syracuse having a larger scene than I'm used to.
If you wait for everything to be perfect, you'll never go.
Any advice, guidance, experience, recommendations would be very much appreciated. I'm very serious and excited about this. Just want to make educated decisions on my next move. Thank you! Originally Posted by bella0203
just reach out ta ...plastic man ...and prayers will be answered
Thank you for the advice! I've actually been sorta cyber stalking you. In a curious way, of course. You have a good reputation. I think you and another girl Jessica are absolutely gorgeous. I know indy has its obvious perks. Maybe I'm intimidated by Syracuse having a larger scene than I'm used to. Originally Posted by bella0203
Thank you so much
Stay away from agencies
Stay away from agencies Originally Posted by JessicaMoore
But I thought agencies and limps were the way to go, I mean you do all the work and they get all the $$!! Isn't that how this biz works?

Just kidding, agree, stay far away from agencies and pimps!!! Like I said you do all the hard work, keep all your earnings for yourself!!!
thats right burger! ...tells er how to cheat on er ...taxes too! ...not payin yer ...fair share ...is the merican way!

Fair share? How bolshevik of you.
Hi I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this. If not, I apologize. I'm a 23 yo female looking to get back into things. Years ago I worked in Ithaca/Binghamton via online ads. It's been 4 years and I've decided this is something I'd love to do again. The problem is I just don't the scene well out here and don't really have anyone to ask. I've lived here 3 years now, just graduated college but have decided to try this out again. I'm a very open minded person sexually. I love people, meeting new people, having new experiences. I'm quite personable and attractive. I have no drug addictions, rarely even drink. I'm well dressed and we'll spoken. Big, blue, bedroom eyes. Long, blonde hair. Full D chest. Curvy in right places. A small BBW. Very pretty face. And a bubbly, sweet personality. I'm nervous about posting pics. Specifically face pics. Although I'm not sure how successful I can be without face pics. Anyways, Google search hasn't lead me to much info on agencies. I'd really prefer an agency whIle I learn the Syracuse scene. Any advice, guidance, experience, recommendations would be very much appreciated. I'm very serious and excited about this. Just want to make educated decisions on my next move. Thank you! Originally Posted by bella0203
You sound like the perfect candidate for the "Generalbobs newbie provider orientation sessions". We could get together for several evaluation sessions where we would explore all your talents and special skills. This will give you a chance to fine tune the activities you are good at and also to develop some you might need to work on. From there we can work on your marketing plan based on your skill level and the activities you would offer. Remember, this is absolutely free of charge no matter how long it takes to get you ready to be a top level provider.
You sound like the perfect candidate for the "Generalbobs newbie provider orientation sessions". We could get together for several evaluation sessions where we would explore all your talents and special skills. This will give you a chance to fine tune the activities you are good at and also to develop some you might need to work on. From there we can work on your marketing plan based on your skill level and the activities you would offer. Remember, this is absolutely free of charge no matter how long it takes to get you ready to be a top level provider. Originally Posted by generalbob
The persons leading you to believe this cheesy crap is funny are doing you, and everyone else, a disservice.
The persons leading you to believe this cheesy crap is funny are doing you, and everyone else, a disservice. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Are you that delusional to think that I really give a crap what you or anyone else thinks? No one forces anyone here to read or respond to any posts. Please feel free to put me on your ignore list.
The persons leading you to believe this cheesy crap is funny are doing you, and everyone else, a disservice. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
It's a disservice to assume persons can't decide for themselves what is funny and/or cheesy....Jenner Jammer...