Syracuse hotels.

Do any of you Syracuse gentlemen have favorite hotels in the Syracuse area where you enjoy visiting providers at? Do you prefer outdoor room entrances like at red roof inn or lobby entrances like most hotels have? Xoxo
Jessie
Fuck Syracuse.
I'll get you a reservation at The Hobby Mansion in Buffalo......
Really good question....I'm in the middle of booking for Friday and Saturday right now and can't decide either. Would love some input. I prefer 3 star bc I've been told they're a little less suspicious.
IMO stay away from Carrier Circle. It's well know that most providers work there.
Another tip. Look at the Liverpool area. Tons of motels, and none are in bad neighborhoods.
Really good question....I'm in the middle of booking for Friday and Saturday right now and can't decide either. Would love some input. I prefer 3 star bc I've been told they're a little less suspicious. Originally Posted by bella0203
I've been told the Comfort Inn has really nice beds bid enough for three!!
I've been told the Comfort Inn has really nice beds bid enough for three!! Originally Posted by generalbob
I seem to have heard that too, recently!
I've been told the Comfort Inn has really nice beds bid enough for three!! Originally Posted by generalbob
That they do!
Another tip. Look at the Liverpool area. Tons of motels, and none are in bad neighborhoods. Originally Posted by cculvr69
I agree with this.
Really good question....I'm in the middle of booking for Friday and Saturday right now and can't decide either. Would love some input. I prefer 3 star bc I've been told they're a little less suspicious. Originally Posted by bella0203
I seem to have heard that too, recently! Originally Posted by tinylatina
That they do! Originally Posted by bella0203
Sounds like someone had a fun time recently, too bad I couldn't...... Oh never mind....

Jessie, good luck on finding hotels, and again, look in Liverpool area and avoid CC if possible
I have been staying in liverpool once a week since Jan and it seems to be a safe area... in all the times I have been in the area I have never seen any LE or had any issues with hotel staff questioning..

Its prolly not the best idea to post are fav hotels in open forum.. imo pm is best for sharing that type of info.

Good luck and stay safe... xoxoxo
Another tip. Look at the Liverpool area. Tons of motels, and none are in bad neighborhoods. Originally Posted by cculvr69
Ik Liverpool very well thanks to you ♡
Xoxoxoxoxo
Sounds like someone had a fun time recently, too bad I couldn't...... Oh never mind.... Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Don't pout babes, u have plenty of fun I'm sure.. ; )
Oooooooooh sounds interesting ; )
Don't pout babes, u have plenty of fun I'm sure.. ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Guess it depends on which hotel and who I am with!!!